S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog

Start from the beginning

"Hello, I'm Cameron," I mumbled, showing a small smile at the tall man.

"How come you've hid him from us, you punk! Hello Cameron, I'm Darnel," a darker skinned black man said softly while reaching towards me for a handshake after slapping my boyfriend's tricep.

I smiled at Darnel and shook his hand while Giorgi explained that he wasn't hiding me, but being selfish of me.

"Hello. My name's Gill but the guys call me Bubbles," the white man of the group said with a deep southern accent as he held his hand out to shake mine.

"Oh? Why?" I asked, grabbing his hand.

"Bubble Guppies. Giorgi's niece mentioned her favorite character in the show who was also named Gil about eight years ago, and it's stuck ever since."

"Oh, that's funny," I tittered. Gill chuckled and looked over my facial features before releasing my hand. "So what's going on? Why do you look so shaken up?" Gill asked.

Giorgi quickly ran his fingers through my hair from behind and scratched my scalp as he explained the Tammy situation to his friends, and I couldn't help my low purring and moaning as he pet my head.

"Whoa... Do you want us to look out for her too?" Tyson offered. "Yeah, she sounds mad," Darnel added. "Yeah, I don't think that's what girls do when they have a crush. Stalk them like that, you know. That's a bit obsessive, I think," Gill said.

"Yeah, it is," Giorgi scoffed. "Oh! Guys, let me tell you about what happened yesterday! Ugh!"

I rubbed Giorgi's arm and leaned against his large frame as he told his friends about our stalker following us to the hospital and waiting for hours to see us, and how I'd freaked out and punched her, but as soon as he began to bring up the cops that laughed at us for taking the problem to them, he looked down at me and knocked his head against mine. "My rambling doesn't mean our plan is no longer in effect," he mumbled. "You have to go to the library, Cam."

"But I don't want to~," I mewled as I stood on my toes and pressed my nose against his. "I'm not brave enough to speak to her alone~!"

"Babe, you were brave enough to punch her in the face and yell at her. I believe in you," the larger man said softly.

"No~, I did that because I was panicking," I groaned. "Please, Hyung," I whispered lowly. "Let me stay with you."

"Wow. That's evil. Using my weakness to benefit yourself," he mumbled. "Go to the library, you bully," he muttered before kissing my forehead. I whined when he turned me around and blushed when he tapped my behind. "Browse the romance section. You can see me better from there since it's closer to the door," he instructed. I frowned as I nodded, and made my way towards the library.

"Hello!" The librarian beamed. I smiled and waved at her as I walked over to the romance section, and my face burned up when I saw a naked woman tied up on a book cover.

How could the library hold a book with such a lewd cover?! Her nipples are so blatant... It's like they're making eye contact with me.

"Finding everything okay," a soft female voice asked from behind me. I turned to my left and nodded when I saw a short brown-skinned girl smiling at me. "Yeah, I'm doing okay. Thank you," I told her.