"Yeah uncle. It's true. I'm pregnant to our second child." Y/N said.

"How far are you?" Ross asked.

"14 weeks." Y/N said.

"Y/N, why didn't you say anything?" Ross asked his niece worriedly.

"I wanted too, but it wasn't a perfect timing." She replied.

"I'm sorry if I didn't say anything about this, but I want to be with my family, uncle." She said. I got Tal from her and Y/N held my hand. I held it tightly and I smiled at her.

"Okay. But, if I heard you, using your powers outside the compound, you'll be in big trouble." Ross said and he went out of the room along with his armed guards.

"Thank you." Y/N said. I went near her and peck her lips.

"I told you, I would do anything for you." I said and she leaned in again and kissed my lips.

"Eww.." We heard Tal commented. Me and Y/N broke the kiss and we looked at our daughter.

"Tal, I love your mom, okay?" I commented and Y/N just laughed. She wrapped her arms around me and I kissed her head and Tal's head.

~After 2 days~

Me and Y/N got settled at the compound. Tal turned 9 months yesterday and we just ordered some Chinese food and we had a little celebration. Also, we went to the doctor yesterday, too. And we just found out that Y/N and I will be having a baby boy! I was so excited to have a mini me, so I could teach him on how to build up his own motherboard. But, Tal didn't like the news. She cried because she heard that it's going to be her baby brother. She didn't like that at all.

Y/N is practicing Tal to walk while I guide Rhodey to walk on the new tech I've built for him.

"It's just the first pass." I said as me and Rhodey walked slowly. He put his hand on my shoulder and his other hand holds the railing, supporting himself.

"Yeah." Rhodey replied.

"Give me some feedback. Anything you can think of. Shock absorption. Lateral movement. Cup holder?"

"You may wanna think about some AC down in..." Just then, Rhodey lost support and fell. I held his arm. I kneeled beside him and was about to help him but, he stopped.

"Let's go. I'll give you a hand." I said.

"No, no, don't. Don't help me. Don't help me." Rhodey said. Just then, I saw my two princesses walked near us.

"Rhode!" Tal called out for her uncle Rhodey when she saw him down on the floor.

"Hey, Tali." Rhodey greeted as he sat on the ground.

"What happened?" Y/N asked as she bend on Tal's level and held Tal on her arms.

"Just lost my balance." Rhodey said.

"Rhode, okay?" Tal asked Rhodes.

"I'm okay, Tali. Thank you." Rhodey said. I smiled at Tali and she looked at me and back to her mom.

"Go dy?" Tal asked her mom.

"Sure, princess. Go to daddy." Y/N said. Tali looked at me and on the ground. I opened my arms to her and she began to take her own steps. She walked to me slowly, though she sometimes lost her balance, but she would take a stand and continued. Until, she reached my arms and I hugged her tightly to me.

"You did it baby. You walked on your own!!" I cheered and Tal just shrieked and giggled. Me, Y/N and Rhodey just giggle.

"138." Rhodey began. "138 combat missions. That's how many I've flown, Tony. Every one of them could've been my last, but I flew 'em. Because the fight needed to be fought. It's the same with these Accords. I signed because it was the right thing to do. And, yeah, this sucks. This is . . . this is a bad beat. But it hasn't change my mind. I don't think." I put Tal on the ground and helped Rhodey stand. When he stand and held on the railings, I carried Tal in my arms and we looked at Rhodes.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." Rhodes said. Rhodey put his hand on my shoulder when we heard someone knocking on the glass panel. Everybody looked at it and we saw an old man from FedEx.

"Are you Tony "Stank"?" The old man asked.

"Yes, this is--this is Tony "Stank". You're in the right place. Thank you for that!" Rhodey said. I looked at him and I heard Y/N and Tal laughed. "I'm never dropping that, by the way. Table for one, Mr. "Stank". Please, by the bathroom." Rhodey began walking and I just scratch my head and laughed. Y/N laughed too and I looked at her.

"What??" She asked.

"You're sharing my name!" I said and all of us laughed.

"She and Tal are Stark. Tony is Tony Stank." Rhodey defensed. I just shake my head and went outside to fetch the package.