Page 35: The Underwater Temple

Narrator: The Black Bulls are bound for the Underwater Temple and the magic stone coveted by the Eye of the Midnight Sun. Unfortunately, the powerful mana-driven currents that surround it prevent all from entering. That mana weakens during a full moon, giving Noelle one week in which to master the spell that will allow underwater travel and help the Magic Knights reach the temple. Noelle was discouraged by her inability to control her magic, but the mystery girl Kahono, Asta, (Y/N), and the rest of the Black Bulls cheered her on, until, finally Noelle learned a new spell called Sea Dragon's Cradle.

NO ONE'S POV:

Yami: Well, tonight's the full moon. With the mana around here at its weakest. This is our best chance to get to the Underwater Temple.

 This is our best chance to get to the Underwater Temple

Yami: So, you idiots ready to go?

Asta: Yeah! Just you wait, Underwater Temple!

Magna: Just you wait, magic stone!
Charmy: Just you wait, yummy seafood I've never had before!

Vanessa: If I'm lucky, maybe they have some rare vintages to sample.

Luck: I wonder who'll be up against down there. I hope they're strong. C'mon, let's go already!

(Y/N): Maybe they've got water hammers!

Noelle: "Water hammers?"

Gauche: (nosebleeds) The sooner we go, the sooner we can return, and the sooner I can see Marie!

Finral: And then I can get back to the beach babes!

Grey: [exhales]

(Imagine Y/N is between Gauche & Noelle

(Imagine Y/N is between Gauche & Noelle.)

Yami: All right, I'm gonna go ahead and take that as a yes, then.

Asta: it looks like you're up!

Noelle: [grunts]

Asta: What's wrong? You're not gettin' nervous, are you?

Noelle: No way! It's not like there's anything for me to be nervous about!

(Y/N places a hand on Noelle's back.)