Page 19: Blackout

Narrator: Asta & Y/N had been fighting Rades & his wraiths with little success. That is until Fuegoleon Vermillion, Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings, stepped in and took care of Rades' wraiths Alfred and Carl. Elsewhere the Magic Knight groups have finally defeated the undead but unbeknownst to them, the invasion isn't over quite yet. We now continue with the aftermath of Fuegoleon defeating Carl.

RADES' POV:

Rades' thoughts: What went wrong? My power is great enough to rival the strongest mages in the kingdom. I've honed my magic, studied the enemy, made meticulous preparations. Years of work, countless hours of planning. For this day. For this moment. All wasted.

Rades: How did this happen?

Leopold: [yells]

NO ONE'S POV:

(Cut to Leopold & Noelle fighting the wraith.)

Leopold: Nice work

Leopold: Nice work. Thanks for the shield.

Noelle: Keep your thanks and take care of him, already!

Leopold: I'm on it!

(Leopold charges toward the wraith.)

Leopold: Flame Magic: Spiral Flames! [yells]

(The wraith turns to ash.)

Leopold: [panting] It's over! That pile of ash won't give us any trouble now.

Asta: [laughs]

(Y/N): I expect nothing less from my rival!

Fuegoleon: Very well done, both of you!
You've shown your worth as Magic Knights and as royalty.

Leopold & Noelle: Sir! (salute him)

Noelle: What am I doing saluting him?

Rades: No. Impossible.

(Fuegoleon walks towards Rades.)

Rades: I'm stronger. Royalty or not, nobody is more powerful than I am! You'll see!