Page 14: Destruction & Salvation

Narrator: The Magic Knights were exploring the treasure room when Mars had recovered & trapped Klaus, Luck, Yuno, & Y/N. After that Mars had attacked Noelle leaving her in a sorry state. After Y/N had seen this, with all his strength he had broken free from the diamonds holding him & fought Mars. But even Y/N couldn't defeat Mars. Asta had witnessed his two friends get injured by Mars. It was now his turn to take on Mars. And he had won but a grave cost.

NO ONE'S POV:

Noelle: He's...hit. Asta! I'm fine. Forget about me for now and go look after him!

Mimosa: What about (Y/-

(Y/N): Asta needs you more than I do right now!

Mimosa: Right!

(Mimosa goes to heal Asta.)

Mimosa: This wound. Can I even heal it with the magic power I have left?

Yuno: Asta!

Klaus: Open your eyes, brat! Where did all that arrogance go?

Luck: You can't die before we fight!

Noelle: Asta!

(Y/N): You've got to get up Asta!

Mimosa: Try to hold on. You can do it. Do you hear me? You're not alone!

(Mars origin)

???: Mars, is our training getting to you? When things get tough, just close your eyes and think about the people you love. That's why we're here. We were born so we could become powerful enough to protect our country.

(Mars opens his eyes)

???: Once we've gotten strong, that's when we'll get to leave this place. Do you think you'll be the first one who goes? I do. I mean, how could you not be? You're the strongest. We all know it.

Young Mars: If I get out...I'll wait. I promise. I'll wait for you.

???: Yeah! We'll go see the outside world together.

Instructor 19A: This is your final test: a fight to the death. Only the last standing will be permitted to leave here as a mage in service to our country.

 Only the last standing will be permitted to leave here as a mage in service to our country