Page 12: Destroyer

Narrator: Asta, Noelle, & Y/N had come to the aid of Luck who was having a difficult time with the Diamond Kingdom's Lotus. After a clever plan made by the four they were able to defeat Lotus. We now meet back with the four right after their victory.

NO ONE'S POV:

Lotus' thoughts: Oh, dear. What have you done to me?

(Imagine Y/N is next to Noelle with him holding his hammer over his shoulder

(Imagine Y/N is next to Noelle with him holding his hammer over his shoulder.)

Lotus' thoughts: Feeble old man that I am. (notices his arm is broken) Well, that's not good. Arm appears to be broken. Along with a handful of ribs, I'd imagine. I'm in no shape to fight him like this. Hm. (looks over to Luck, Noelle, & Y/N) The Clover Kingdom sure does have some rare gems. Take this diamond in the rough. (looking at Asta) A magicless lad wielding an enormous blade. Even with my considerable experience, I've never met anyone on the battlefield who lacked magic. If I'm going to be taken prisoner...I'd rather die.

Lotus' thoughts: Or just run away

Asta: Hey, get back here! (runs after Lotus)

Noelle: Wait up, Asta! (runs after Asta)

(Y/N): (sarcastically) I love it when they run. (runs after them)

Luck: You're not getting away. (zooms after all of them)

(Smoke engulfs Lotus' underlings.)

Lotus: Yes, my handy Smoke Creation Magic. Nothing like a ride in the Hustling Lazy Car.

Luck: Hah! I'm right on your tail.

(Luck gets lost in the smoke.)

Luck: Whoa! Aw.

Asta: We lost him, huh? Stupid smoke!

Noelle: [panting] You guys...are way too fast.

(Y/N's thoughts): I could've caught up with them but I wanted to keep pace with Noelle.

Luck: Man. That's too bad. I was really looking forward to finishing the fight with that old guy. But that's not the mission, right? Let's forget him and get to the treasure hall.