Page 13: Memories of You

Narrator: Asta, Luck, Noelle, & Y/N had come to the aid of the Golden Trio. Asta & Mars had a fierce back & forth battle but with one final swing of his sword, Asta had beaten Mars. We now continue our story in the aftermath of the fight.

NO ONE'S POV:

(Our heroes are standing over a now confined Mars.)

Klaus: That should hold him.

Asta: You sure that Binding spell's gonna be enough?

Klaus: Are you questioning the strength of my magic? It's a sturdy spell that won't be broken by an injured mage. Plus, I have his grimoire.

Asta: Okay, okay, defensive much?Here. Have some. It's good. (tries to hand Klaus a leaf)

Klaus: I don't want your half-chewed leftovers.

Asta: Yuno?

Yuno: I think I'll pass.

Mimosa: I'm so relieved that none of us were seriously injured.

(Imagine Y/N is behind them.)

Noelle: Are you sure you should be up and about already?

(Y/N): Yeah, Mimosa, you should take it easy.

Mimosa: Oh, yes, it's fine. I'm mostly healed now. I have the both of you to thank for protecting me so valiantly.

Noelle: I didn't do anything special. (smirks) It was all (Y/N).

(Y/N): *blushing* It was no big deal...

Noelle: We couldn't just leave a dimwit like you to fend for herself.

Mimosa: Well, you have my gratitude. Both of you.

(Y/N's thoughts): Should I confess now? Should I confess when we get out of here? Yeah! I'll do it then!

Noelle: Fine, whatever. Asta, do you think you could do something about yourself already?

Asta: Jeez, what am I doin' wrong this time?