Page 16: Capital Riot

Narrator: Asta, Noelle, & Y/N were sent to the capital to report on their recent mission. On the way there they ran into Klaus, Mimosa, & Yuno. After a quick chat with the Wizard King, he invited them to the Distinguished Service Ceremony where they saw many Magic Knights go up a class. And after the ceremony there was a banquet where things got heated.

NO ONE'S POV:

(The Magic Knights remain speechless after what Asta had said.)

Klaus: (wants to say: "you idiot" but the words can't come out)

Noelle: Asta.

Mimosa: [gasps]

(Y/N): (is basically rage incarnate right now)

Yuno: Not a chance.

Alecdora: You, become the Wizard King?

Nebra: A mere commoner?

Solid: [laughs]

Nebra: [giggles]

Nebra & Solid: You've got to be joking.

(As Nebra & Solid had disregarded Asta's dream that was when Y/N had enough of these two.)

Solid: Water Bindi-

(Y/N): Strength Magic: Herculean Toss!

(Y/N's hammer is on it's way to hit Solid's face but as it's about to, Y/N stops it right at his face.)

Solid: (falls to the ground) Ah..

(Y/N calls his hammer back.)

(Y/N): (walking towards a fallen Solid) I've had enough! I tried my best to hold my tongue for Noelle's sake but I can no longer! (death glare) Solid.

Solid: [whimper]

(Y/N): It was quite brave of you to bully Noelle right in front me...No, now that I think about it, it wasn't brave at all. It was actually pretty stupid. You must have a death wish.

Solid: (looking panicked)
Noelle...control your dog!

(Y/N): (is now standing over Solid) You see Solid, I am not Noelle's dog. I am your her protector. And that means I protect her from people who mean to do her harm, even kill them if need be. People like you, Solid.

Noelle: Please (Y/N)! That's enough!

Solid: Nebra! Help me!

Nebra: (twitches)

(Y/N): You wait your turn Nebra! You'll get what's coming to you after I shatter this snake's head. (now holding his hammer over his head about to bring it down on Solid)

Noelle: (Y/N)!

Solid: No! Please!

Narrator: At the same time as this...

Alecdora: We'll take him. Sand Creation Magic: Sand-Armored Guard.

 Sand Creation Magic: Sand-Armored Guard