Page 31: Three Eyes

Narrator: Yami, Asta, and (Y/N) were locked in a desperate battle against Licht, their defeat all but certain. But then, some unexpected help arrived. Gauche's spell reflected Licht's attack back at its caster, saving the Magic Knights. It was a close call, but the leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun was finally defeated.

NO ONE'S POV:

Gauche: [panting]

Finral: Wow. Nice save. Good one, Gauche.

(Yami's Dark Cocoon disappears.)

Asta: [gasps] Whoa! No way!

(Y/N): We're...alive?

Asta: Hey you guys, what just happened? How are we still alive?

Gauche: My Mirror Magic reflected his attack. I didn't see it hit the smug bastard, but there's no way he could've dodged it.

(Yami walks up to Gauche.)

Yami: [laughing] Glad ya dragged your scrawny butt back, and that you brought a fancy new spell with ya. [laughing]

Gauche: Captain. You made me who I am today. Thank you. I owe you everything.

(Imagine Y/N is next to Asta

(Imagine Y/N is next to Asta.)

Yami: [laughs] Ooh. Is that so? Then I get all the credit for beating the light mage, right?

Asta: What kind of sense does that make? Gauche did everything while you just stood there!

(Y/N): Can we leave now?

(Yami grabs both of their heads.)

Yami: Shut it.

Asta: [hollering]

(Y/N): [yelping]

Yami: So you think since you beat Skinnybones you can just say whatever you want now, huh? And, (Y/N). You did as much I did so there's no reason for you to be saying anything.

Finral: Hey, the important thing is that everybody did their best. There's no need for violence.

Yami & Gauche: Oh, yeah? What'd you do?

Finral: Excuse me? It was my Spatial Magic that made all possible!

Gauche: No one cares. Now, send me back to Marie.

Finral: All right, I've had it. I am your superior!

Gauche: Well, my angel, your big brother did it. And soon, you'll be in my arms hugging me light, Sweet Marie! Well? Let's go.

(Yami lets go of Y/N.)

(Y/N): [whimpers] My head...

Finral: I am your superior. Well, anyway. I told you I only had one spell in me. No one's leaving this cave until my magic recovers.