Page 22: Light

Narrator: Asta, Leopold, & Y/N had been defeated by the now known as The Eye of the Midnight Sun. Sally took both Asta and Y/N in hopes of experimenting on them but before she had the chance to, Julius was to be revealed waiting for them at their hideout and defeated them with ease with his magic. But suddenly a bright light appeared in front of them.

NO ONE'S POV:

(The bright light is gone.)

Asta: Huh? What just happened?

(Y/N): What happened to the light?

Julius: He got away. His pals, too. A light magic wielder who's even faster than I am. I wonder if he's their leader. How fascinating. Fascinating and troubling. Anyway.

Julius: We've still got this one, at least

(Marx appears from a portal.)

Marx: [gasps] Good. I got through.
Now, sir, where are you?

Julius: Hey, hey, easy, Marx. I'm all right. I've been a bit busy, though. I had our Transmission Magic temporarily suspended.

Marx: Please explain later, sir. You're needed at the medical ward.

(Cut to the Clover Kingdom Capital where Fuegoleon & Leopold are being healed.)

Mimosa: This is horrible. They'll pull through, right?

Sol: Poor guys. I sure hope they wake up soon.

Charlotte: As do I.

Alecdora: We've bolstered the magic barrier. The Transmission Magic's been restored, as well. More Knights are on the ground, searching for any stragglers the enemy may have left behind.

Hamon: The capital should be completely secure now. And we're searching for those noisy--um, I mean, those lively boys from the Black Bulls, as well. [laughs]

(Mimosa & Noelle look down after hearing this.)

Klaus: They haven't had them for long, and they're fighters. When they get back. I'm going to slap them silly. [gasps]

Alecdora: This large influx of magic power.