Page 6: Guardians

Narrator: Asta, Noelle, Magna, and (Y/N) travelled to Saussy Village to rid the area of boar. There, they encountered a mysterious foe. Though the four Magic Knights fight bravely to protect the villagers from the enemy's vicious attacks, his magic power is far too great for even their strongest efforts.

Noelle: That looks like...a new spell? Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragon's Lair!

(Noelle's new spell begins to cover the villagers.)

Narrator: A grimoire evolves alongside its owner, new spells appearing as the mage grows stronger. This growth chiefly refers to an increase in magic power through training or to improved handling of said magic power. However, it might also occur in cases of heightened or altered emotions, or accompany great determination.

Noelle: I will protect them. I am royalty. What's more, I am a member of the Black Bulls!

LOU'S POV:

Lou: [gasps] You're amazing.

NO ONE'S POV:

(Heath fires more ice fangs but they just break upon impact on Noelle's new spell.)

Noelle: Well, that wasn't so difficult, after all.

Magna's thoughts: That's one serious spell.

Magna: There, see? You'll never know what you're capable of until you give it a try.

(Y/N): I knew you always had it in you Noelle.

Heath: That's impossible. How can she have so much magic power?

Narrator: On the sidelines, the beast was watching. Waiting for his chance to strike. The brute not far behind. To seize the enemy by the throat.

 To seize the enemy by the throat

(Imagine Y/N is behind Asta.)

Narrator: And in that moment...

Past Heath: Consider yourself. You have enough magic power to have joined the Magic Knights.

Asta: I don't have a drop of magic power.

(Y/N): My magic power is nothing special.