Page 4: The Recruits First Mission

Narrator: The day begins early for a Magic Knight. There is much to be done before the sun goes down.

NO ONE'S POV:

(Asta is currently doing a variety of chores from dusting bookshelves to feeding the beasts downstairs.)

Narrator: We now cut to the Black Bulls in the dining hall enjoying a meal together.

NOELLE'S POV:

Noelle's thoughts: First thing in the morning: meat, meat, and more meat.

NO ONE'S POV:

Asta: Hey Noelle. How come you don't ever help out with the cleaning and stuff?

Noelle: The cleaning? I'm royalty, you know. Besides I have (Y/N) do all the 'cleaning and stuff' for me.

Asta: And a new recruit! Wait what?

Noelle: I've never done any cleaning or laundry in my life. Why would I start now?

Asta: Are you bragging about being lazy? And (Y/N) do you really take on her cleaning duties?

(Y/N): (Swallows) Indeed Asta.

Asta: Why!?

(Y/N): Because she had ordered me to do so. And as her humble protector I...happily obliged.

Asta: So let me get this straight (confused face); you've been taking on Noelle's cleaning duties along with your own cleaning duties?

(Y/N):(Sighs) Yeah.

Asta: Come on, we're on the same squad here. Ever heard the term "team effort"?

Noelle: I am royalty.

Asta: Yeah, and you won't let us forget it.

(Y/N): Asta, Noelle, don't you two think it's too early in the morning for this?

(They both ignore Y/N)

Noelle: Silence insect.

Asta: We're back to that.

(Y/N's thoughts): They really just ignored me? How rude.

(Asta turns to Magna & asks him a question.)

Asta: Hey, uh

Asta: Hey, uh...Just wondering, what exactly does a Magic Knight squad do?

Magna: Huh!?

(Magna stands up)

Magna: Are you seriously serious right now? (Grabs Asta)