Page 30: The Light Of Judgement

Narrator: Asta & (Y/N) found themselves at a complete loss against the overwhelming power of the leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun. However, they were saved at the last moment by Yami Sukehiro, the captain of the Black Bulls. Theirs was a breathless battle of Light versus Dark Magic. Asta pushed past his limits to launch a counterattack. But then Licht used some of his Light Magic to destroy part of the cave they're in. Seeming to crush Asta, Yami, & (Y/N) but the trio bust through the rubble over them and are now ready to face Licht and Valtos. But (Y/N) seems to have enough of Valtos' claims of Licht being a God.

NO ONE'S POV:

(Y/N): [growls]

Yami: [laughs] Keep up that kinda focus, and you'll even start sensing ki out in nature. And (Y/N), you're stronger than you look. We won't have to worry about falling rocks hittin' you two on the head, eh?

Asta: Awesome! Heck, yeah! I love ki!

Valtos: We'll teach these arrogant-

(Y/N): Shut up! You call the person beside a God? What an utterly stupid claim!

Valtos: Who are you to say anything?

(Y/N): I know a thing or two about Gods. Now, yes, some Gods cause destruction but they're reasons for it are set in stone or follow a prophecy. But you Licht. You're just a child throwing a temper tantrum!

Valtos: Your disrespect knows no bounds!

Licht: You insignificant-

(Y/N): Herculean Toss!

(Y/N throws his hammer at Licht. Just as his hammer is hit Licht, Valtos opens a portal & Y/N's hammer goes through it.)

(Y/N): What'd you do with my-

(Valtos creates a portal right next to Y/N & his hammer comes out of it & it hits Y/N on the side of his face, knocking him out.)

Asta: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N regains consciousness.)

(Y/N): [groans] What happened? Oh, yeah. I got hit by my hammer.

Asta: (Y/N)! You're awake!

Licht: This shall be my most powerful spell so far.

(Y/N): What'd I miss?!

Licht: Too swift for you to evade

Licht: Too swift for you to evade. Too powerful and extensive for your magic to draw in as before. There's no escaping fate. This will be your undoing. The moment that I cast it will be your last in this world, Captain of the Black Bulls.

Asta: Whatever. Not a chance! Don't underestimate Captain Yami!

(Y/N): Yeah!

Asta: You think you're somethin' special?

Yami: Nah. This could go pretty bad. He's got some nasty magic.

Asta & (Y/N): What?!

Licht: You young men as well. You must be punished for the harm you've done to Valtos. And for striking me. Now, I'll be taking back that grimoire.