Page 15: Assembly at the Royal Capital

Narrator: The Magic Knights had finally defeated Mars after Yuno used a mysterious new spell. After defeating Mars the Magic Knights finally escaped the dungeon thanks to Luck. We now continue our story at the Black Bulls' hideout.

NO ONE'S POV:

Asta: What? I seriously slept for a whole week?

(Y/N): Indeed, Asta.

Noelle: Really, I swear. Must everything be dramatic with you?

Vanessa: [laughs] Our poor Noelle. She was worried, kiddo. I dunno how many times she checked on you. She even had (Y/N) here watch over you as you slept.

Noelle: I don't know what you're talking about. I wasn't worried.

(Y/N): Oh, really?

Noelle: I was just wondering what would happen if he never woke up, that's all.

Finral: Hate to tell ya, but I think they call that "worrying." By the way, (Y/N), I heard your "girl" was there. Did you do what I told you?

(Y/N): Yeah, about that, I started to do what you told me but I chickened out at the last minute and I ended up rubbing her head.

Finral: Don't sweat it, (Y/N). You'll do it eventually.

(Y/N): Yeah. Thanks, Finral.

Asta: Checking up on me, huh? Even having (Y/N) watch over me? Thanks Noelle.

Grey: [exhales]

Gordon: [mumbling] I was worried about you, too. I'm glad all four of you made it back.

Magna: Well, you obviously needed the rest. Ya know, conquering a dungeon and getting a major wound in the gut'll really take it out of a guy.

Noelle: I still think a whole week is a little excessive.

Gauche: (nosebleeds) Enough of this boring chit-chat. Think of my goddess, Marie. (shows a picture of Marie) Would she enjoy such a dull conversation? Not one bit. I need something interesting to tell her. Like a story. I only have 3210 left.

Finral: And that's not enough to tide her over for a while? How many stories does one girl need?

Luck: So, how are you? That stomach wound all healed up now? Are you ready to take me on now? Can we fight?

Asta: I don't think it's completely healed yet. Although, maybe...I'm just really hungry.

(Charmy & her sheep come in with a bunch of food.)

Charmy: Hey, everybody! Hope you brought your appetites, 'cause the Sheep Cooks' breakfast is ready.

(Asta starts eating.)

Asta: Oh, wow! This is delicious!

Noelle: Will you slow down? That's disgusting.

(Y/N): If you're not careful, you might choke.

(Grabs the cup full of water from Noelle.)

Asta: Thank you. [gulping] Ah. (starts eating rapidly again)

Noelle: Honestly, you are such a pig.

Vanessa: Hey, now. The kiddo needs his sustenance to recover. Wine to wash it down?

Noelle: Sure, because that'll help!

(Y/N): I don't think Asta is old enough anyway, Vanessa.

Asta: [sobbing] Ah! So good!

Charmy: That's it, don't be shy! Show 'em how it's done, Asta! The Sheep Cooks love a guy who knows how to eat!

(Yami breaks the door down.)