Page 29: Light Magic vs. Dark Magic

NO ONE'S POV:

Asta: C'mon, Sister. Stay with us!

(Y/N): The children need you!

Neige: [grunts]

Gauche: [grunts] Old hag. Wake up! You can't die on me. If you keeled over now, Marie would be sad. And I...wouldn't be too happy about it, either.

Sister Theresa: Take...Take care of them. The children. It's always the same. No matter who wins, on any battlefield, it's the weak who pay the greatest price. Children are innocent, untouched by sin. They were the ones I most wanted to protect. And so I left the battlefield behind, and devoted myself to the church. (coughs blood)

Asta: Sister!

Licht: What kind of nonsense is that?

Licht: No one is pure. You're all tainted by sin from the moment of your birth.

(Asta pulls out his swords.)

Asta: You're insane.

(Y/N takes his hammer off his back.)

(Y/N): You're the only sinner here!

Licht: [cries] Just look at you, Sally. Poor thing. They've hurt you so badly.

Sally: I tried, Master.

Licht: You did well, but now it's time for you to rest. Valtos.

Valtos: Yes, sir.

(Valtos creates a portal for Sally & she goes through it.)

Sally: Bye, Asta. Catch you later. Bye, (Y/N). I'll remember our kiss forever. Don't forget, you both belong to me.

Asta's thoughts: Please just leave me alone.

(Y/N): Yeah. I'm done.

Valtos: I'm to blame for this. I should have never sent her here by herself.

 I should have never sent her here by herself

(Imagine Y/N is next to Asta on the right.)

Valtos: This outcome was...unexpected.

Licht: You needn't feel responsible for what happened. We all know how they fight. No doubt they resorted to-