Page 23: The One I've Set My Heart On

Narrator: The Wizard King, Julius Novachrono had come to the rescue of Asta and Y/N but he had come face to face with the leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun. Julius had returned Asta & Y/N back to the capital much to the delight of Klaus, Mimosa, and Noelle. With that being said, the Black Bulls trio had returned to the Black Bulls hideout with the realization of them having a day off, but what would they do with their day off? Finral Roulacase, member of the Black Bulls Magic Knight squad, had some concerns. Some very serious concerns.

FINRAL'S POV:

Finral's thoughts: What now? What should I do?

Narrator: Was it a mission that had him so preoccupied?

Finral's thoughts: The mixer tonight!

Narrator: No. He was planning a mixer, a party meant to help men and women forge closer friendships.

Finral's thoughts: Let's see, how do I wanna arrange this? I have three ladies lined up already

Finral's thoughts: Let's see, how do I wanna arrange this? I have three ladies lined up already. Mm. A line of ladies. No! Focus, Finral. You have to decide which squadmates to bring with you. Asta's a firecracker, so he's a must. (Y/N) is a really nice guy but he has his eyes on someone already so it might take some convincing for him to join us so I'll need one more just in case.

(Finral is watching Magna train.)

Finral's thoughts: Maybe, girls do like the whole bad boy thing. (imagines how it'll go)

Magna: (on top of Crazy Cyclone) Hey, ladies. You wanna see a real man's ride? Check out my Crazy Cyclone here. Just hop on and I'll treat you to the full Magna experience.

Woman 28A: Hm...

Woman 28B: Uh...

Woman 28C: [sighs]

Finral's thoughts: But Magna's more of an "acquired taste." Huh?

(Looks over to see Gauche carving something.)

Gauche: [panting] Almost there

Gauche: [panting] Almost there. Soon I'll have a life-size statue of my Marie in all her glory! Oh, Marie. I can feel you here beside me. My beloved little sister. My precious...