Battle at the Cullen's

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I can't believe they let that thing growing inside of her, kill her

I can't believe they let that thing growing inside of her, kill her. I mean don't get me wrong. I still hate Bella and will never be friends with her but still. Doesn't mean I wanted her to die like that. Having your own child, kill you. Running through the woods at full speed with the rest of the pack. I was a little surprised that Jake was coming with us. "Jake, are you sure you can handle what needs to be done?" I ask running next to him. He just nodded his head at me.

"Yeah! Jake, are you going to be able to hurt the thing that was inside of Bella?" Quil asks, running on the other side of Jake.

"I know what you are thinking... But I have my imprint and baby cousin to protect... And we don't know what this thing is. Or what it will bring." He says as we reach the Cullens property. We see all the Cullen's except for Rosalie and of course Bella outside. So she is inside looking after the thing. I hear Edward growl at us. I chuckle at him. His head snaps to me and I growl at him.

"Please listen..." Edward says looking only at me. I growl at him even more.

'That's rich coming from you!' Jared snarls out through the mind link. I see Edward sigh and look back at me as the rest of the pack growl at him.

"Aleera Please!" Edward says pleading in his voice. The rest of the Cullen's look at me. "She is a baby! A little girl." He says with a sigh.

'Please that thing killed your wife!' Paul says with a dark chuckle.

"It can't be?" Carlisle says, looking at me in shock and fear. Seth and Leah come from the other side of the house. Clearly surprised that the pack was here. Seth and Leah move to stand in front of the Cullen's. I move in front of the pack ready to attack.

"What is it, Carlisle?" Emmett asks, looking from him to me. He was confused and concerned since they had never seen me.

"It's a white wolf...I thought the Valturi said that the Greeks had captured all the white wolves and killed them all. They are powerful and are not to be messed with ever Caius wouldn't go up against a white wolf." Carlisle says as I sinker at them.

"I don't care what she is... she will not hurt my family." Edward says with a snarl.

"Edward, don't!!" Carlisle yells at him. I watch as Edward charges at me.

 I watch as Edward charges at me

'He is mine. Consider this payback!' I say through our mind link. As soon as Edward is a few feet from me, I lunge at him, sinking my teeth into his shoulder as the rest of the pack and Cullen's start to fight. I hear Edward scream and move away from me once I let go of him. He looks at his wound that refuses to heal. The next thing I knew was Leah and myself rolling around fighting.

I bit her and watched her yelp in pain and she crawled away from me in her human form. I turn back to Edward as he holds his arm. "Aleera... Please... She is not a danger to you or the pack. She is just a baby!" He says as I stock closer to him. "She could be an imprint... Bella says that she is Jake's imprint..." He says as I growl at him.

'That thing is not Jake's imprint... Jake has already found his imprint and I will never let that thing be an imprint or have any part of the pack. It is my duty to protect my people from your kind and what you have created.' I scream and throw my mindlink. I watch as Edward flinches back from me. Emmett kicks me away from Edward.

'Wrong move asshole!' Paul growls out and bites into Emmett's side. I hear him scream as I fill arms around my neck.

"I am sorry Aleera. But I can't let you hurt my daughter." Edward says as he starts to squeeze my throat. Before he could Sam knocks Edward off of me. I turn and bite Edward again seeing as my bites don't heal like the rest of the packs. I hear him scream and start to thrash in pain. I move back by my husband's side.

'You ok babe?' Paul asks as he looks from me to Edward and laughs. 'Remind me to never piss you off.' He says rubbing his snout against mine.

"Aleera... Please listen." Seth says in his human form. I phase back to my human form, Paul on my left Sam on my right Jake and Jared standing in front of me.

"How does it fill Edward?" I ask with a smug smirk. "The poison that now runs through your body that is?" I ask with a small giggle. As he looks at me with shock and fear.

"Poison?" He asks as his "family" moves closer to him.

"Well... I guess you would call it venom! Werewolf venom to be exact!" I say with a smile as they all gasp. "You see, not all of the white wolves were captured and killed. Clearly!" I say with venom laced in my voice. "But now you know why they were." I say with a sick smile as they all look at me in a panic.

"Is there a cure for werewolf venom?" Esme asks, looking at Carlisle with hope in her eyes. As the rest of the family looked afraid of me.

"There is but I don't think we will be get it." Carlisle says looking at me and I shake my head and mouth no to them.

"What is it?" Seth asks, looking from Carlisle to myself.

"The blood of the white wolf and her mate... Or so I have heard." Carlisle says, looking at me with sad eyes. I smile as the rest of the Cullen's look at me in shock and fear.

"Think of it this way... Edward wants his daughter to live so now she will for the time being. All Edward did was give his life for his monster of a daughter." I say with a sickly sweet smile. "He might even live long enough to see Bella wake up! But I suggest that all of you move away from here as soon as she does. Or I will come back and finish what I have started... Starting with your daughter Edward." I say with a growl as I look at Edward.

"Sam please don't let her do this! She is just a baby." Seth pleaded out to the pack. They all shake their heads at him.

"You turned your back on your pack and your people. So we will do the same to you!" Sam says, turning around and leaves with most of the pack following behind him. The only ones that have stayed behind are me, Paul, Jake and Jared.

"Aleera Please! He just wants to protect his daughter. I am sorry for the part Leah and I played." Seth says, looking at me pleading for me to help. I shake my head no at him.

"Sorry Seth! But I will not help him... This is the price he will have to pay if he wants his daughter to live a little longer. As for Bella when she wakes I will be coming for her. Pay back for trying to kidnap my son and take away what was rightfully mine and her death will be ten times worse than yours Edward. Then there are you two. Your deaths will be the worst of them all." I say before turning away from them, with Paul, Jake and Jared following right behind me. What Leah had to say stopped me.

"Our mother won't allow you to hurt us. She is an elder after all." Leah says from her spot next to Edward.

"Your mother has been removed as an elder. She can't save you now." I say with a laugh as Leah looks at me shocked. "Your father would be ashamed of the two of you!" I say as they both look down at the ground. "Helping the people that are the reason he is dead." I say with a scoff at them as they both have tears in their eyes. Edward holds Leah to him, making me cock my head and wonder why he would do that.