Happy Anniversary🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

Today is mine and Aleera's one year anniversary

Today is mine and Aleera's one year anniversary. I am recreating our first date but instead of asking her to be my girlfriend I will be asking her to be my wife. I'm at the pack house after running patrol with Embry. We walk in and Emily smiles at me as she gets everything ready.

"So are you ready for tonight?" She asks, smiling at me. Emily is the only one who knows what I have planned.

"Yeah, I'm ready for tonight." I say with a slight chuckle as Embry looks confused at me.

"Well go get ready then. It is supposed to rain." Emily says smacking me in the back of the head. I walk outside and it starts pouring down rain.

"Well fuck!" I scream, throwing my hands up in the air. Emily and Embry come running outside laughing. This is not how I wanted today to go. Luckily dinner is at the pack house. I arrive home to see Aleera sitting on the couch reading a book waiting for me. I walk inside and over to her, removing the book from her hands and pulling her up to me.

"Happy anniversary my little pup!" I say kissing her cheek. "What are you doing?" I ask her with a sad smile.

"Happy anniversary my wolf." She says kissing my lips. "Waiting for you to come home." She says kissing me again.

"Mmm!! I love you!!" I say picking her up and sitting on the couch with her straddling my lap.

"I love you too!" She says grinding into my cock, grinning as she does. 'She wants to play. Then we can play.' I think to myself.

"Don't start something you can't finish, pup." I growl at her pushing her hips down more.

"Who says I can't finish what I start?" she says in a seductive voice. I let out a groan. She is going to be the death of me. But a sweet death it would be.

"I have something to ask you first before we go any farther." I moan as I realize she has no panties under her dress. I groan as I can see she is wet and oh so ready for me, I couldn't help but run my hands up her thighs to her core. She moans as I start to rub her pussy. I slip two fingers in her and start pumping in and out. Loving what I do to her.

"I thought you had something to ask me?" She moans out still grinning on me as she unbuttons my shorts.

"I do!!" I moan out as she gives me a sly smirk. "You are not playing fair today! You are so naughty and I want to spank that pretty little ass." I said, flipping her over. I glare at her and she laughs. I get up and adjust myself. "We need to take a little trip." I smile at her.

"Do we have to take a trip? Can't we just stay here where it is dry, warm and we don't have to wear clothes?" She whines at me trying to pull me to her. I backed away from her.