Graduation Party

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Today Kim, Jared and Aleera graduate from high school

Today Kim, Jared and Aleera graduate from high school. Aleera has worked hard this last month, not only for her own studies but she has been helping the rest of the pack that is still in school. After Aleera went off on Bella, Charlie has been trying to talk with her, but she is not having it. She is tired of all the excuses that they have been giving her. I don't blame her. What they did was wrong. He shouldn't be a cop. Many on the reservation have turned their backs on him.

We got a copy of her mom's and Jason's will as well as the one that Aleera took from the Swan household, and it does state that Aleera was to live with David and Melody and that she was supposed to stay in LA Push. Aleera feels betrayed by the Swans and wants nothing to do with them. But the letter Jason left really pissed us off.

Charlie,

If you are reading this, then I am no longer with you on this earth. I need your help. I can't give you all the details but just know that what I am about to ask you to do is for the best for Aleera.

I need you to keep Aleera away from David and Melody. The tribe thinks that Aleera is this special gift and want to use her for their own personal reason and they will just hand her over to them. Then there's that Paul Latohe boy. I know that everyone believes that they are meant to be together, but he will only break her heart and knock her up and leave her like she is nothing. I mean... remember what his father was like in high school. I have no doubts that the boy will be the same way.

I need you to send Aleera to Renee. She knows all about this and has agreed to take her in. The money she gets every month Renee can have as long as she has clothes on her back, a roof over her head and food in her Belly. I don't care if she keeps the extra that is left over each month. Aleera can not come back to Washington until she is 17 years old. By then that boy will have moved on and the tribe won't be able to use her.

I love you brother.

Jason

It has put a strain on Aleera's relationship with Billy due to Billy and Charlie being best friends. David and Melody have been the biggest help to Aleera. Looking over to my sleeping imprint, she looks so peaceful. I don't want to wake her up, but I know I have to.

"Pup! It's time to get up!" I whisper in her ear as she groans at me.

"No! Let's stay in bed the whole day!" Aleera says into my chest, I chuckle at her. With everything going on with Bella I haven't been at home most nights due to me standing guard at Bella's house.

"I would love to do that babe! But we have your graduation to go to and then there is the party later tonight with the pack." I say as she lifts her head and shakes it no at me.

"No! Bed, just you and me!" She says laying back down and kissing my chest. I wrap my arms around her and pull her as close as I can!

"Aleera!" I say in a demanding tone. She looks up at me and pouts at me. "You have to be at your graduation in three hours. We need to get up and get ready!" I say more softly this time. She still pouts at me. I kiss her softly as I move to hover over her. "Babe! I don't want to get out of bed either but I am not letting you miss your graduation... So move your ass babe, I'll meet you in the shower!" I say rolling off of her. She gets up and moves to the bathroom removing clothes as she goes.