Bella Be told.

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

IIt's the morning after the meeting with the Cullen's and I am still having a hard time with how that leech was demanding things from Aleera like he had any right

IIt's the morning after the meeting with the Cullen's and I am still having a hard time with how that leech was demanding things from Aleera like he had any right. Bella has been texting me asking if we could meet up. I haven't responded to her. Looking at my clock... 7:30am. The pack is meeting at 9 but I need to talk to Aleera.

Get up and out of bed. I get dressed and head out the door for the pack house. Hoping Aleera and Paul are at the pack house now. Walking up I see Paul's jeep. Good they are here. Walking inside Sam and Paul are at the table while Aleera and Emily are in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the pack.

"Morning!" I say, Aleera and Emily smile at me, Sam gives me a nod and Paul is just staring at a phone on the table. Aleera's phone keeps going off. "What's going on?" I asked, concerned as I knew that it had to be Bella.

"Bella and the leech have been blowing up Aleera's phone since one this morning. Text messages and phone calls. What don't they get?" Paul says with a growl.

"Yeah! Bella's been texting and calling me since 5 this morning. I haven't answered any of them." I say with anger. Everyone turns and looks at me. "What?" I ask confused as Aleera walks up next to Paul as her phone rings again. Aleera grabs it.

"Hello!" She says confused as we all listen in.

"Oh thank god Aleera! Are you ok? Have you started packing yet?" Bella asks with excitement in her voice.

"I'm fine! What do you mean started packing?" She says with anger in her voice.

"Edward told me about the meeting and said you were moving back in with me! And that things are going to go back to the way they were!" Bella says with excitement clearly in her voice.

"Well then he lied to you. Because I am not moving back in with you. I will not be a paycheck for you anymore. Or your mother for that matter." Aleera says with venom laced in her voice.

"No! Edward wouldn't lie to me!" She says with anger. "Are you going back on the deal you made with him last night? You know this could start a war. That the pack won't win." She says all cocky. Sam and Paul scoff at her.

"Firstly no deal was made with him. The Cullen's family agreed to go back to the original treaty. So have fun with Victoria. You nasty little bitch!" Aleera tells her and hangs up her phone.

 You nasty little bitch!" Aleera tells her and hangs up her phone