Birth of the unknown

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Not only did Seth disappear but he took Collin, Brady and now Leah is with him! We tracked them to the Cullen's house

Not only did Seth disappear but he took Collin, Brady and now Leah is with him! We tracked them to the Cullen's house. I was shocked that they would willingly help the Cullen's and turn their backs on their people and the pack. Knowing that the Cullen's are bringing a monster into this world. Now we have to take care of it ourselves. Aleera will not show them any mercy when we do have to attack them. Once we arrive back at the pack house Sam explains what we found out. Jared paces the living room as I hold my son. While Aleera has a melt down swearing up a storm and ready to fight. While the rest of the pack watch her with amusement. We have all found it funny when she gets mad. She switched between english and quileute.

"What do you mean they left the pack? How is that even possible?" Aleera yells looking from me to Sam.

"I don't know how it is possible but it means that Seth and Leah left the pack and are making their own and Collin and Brady are with them. They are also helping the Cullen's... Protect that thing that is growing inside Bella as we speak!" Sam says with a snarl as Aleera shakes with anger. I know she is going to phase soon and when she does she will be out for blood. I watch as she walks outside, I hand over Jr. to Kim and walk out after her.

"Hey Babe!" I say walking up behind her and pulling her to my chest wrapping my arms around her. "Everything will work out the way it is supposed to. We will protect our pack, our people and we sure as Hell will protect our son from what they have created. Together as a family as a pack!" I say kissing her neck trying to calm her down just a little bit, which seems to work. I hear her sigh. "Now let's go home and get some rest because, starting tomorrow... We may not be sleeping in the same bed for a little while." I say and she growls, I know she hates it when I am not at home at night ever more now that our son was born. Hell I hate it just as much if not more than she does. Walking back into the house and getting Jr. ready to go home. Saying good night to everyone and heading home.

Double checking all of our windows and doors are locked and the alarm is set. I'm not sure why but I just had this feeling that Bella and Edward were up to something and it had to do with my son. Aleera must have had the same feeling because instead of him being in his bassinet he was laying in the middle of our bed. Once we are all ready and settled into bed. I pull my wife and son closer to me. I will always protect them. No matter what I have to do to protect them.

 No matter what I have to do to protect them