Truth be told!🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

It's June now and school is almost out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's June now and school is almost out. The past few months have been amazing to say the least. Mine and Paul's relationship has held a study pace of a lot of making out. I know he is keeping something from me, but I don't want to push it, but I can't help but worry. Paul called me early this morning, saying that he needs to talk to me. I'm nervous about what if.... if he is breaking up with me. I just pulled into his house, and my car door was pulled open by none other than Paul Lahote.

"Hey babe!" He says smiling while I am getting out of the car.

"Hey handsome!" I say pulling him closer, smiling as I kiss him. "What's wrong?" I ask, looking into his eyes.

"Nothing baby! I just need to tell you something important, life changing really." He states rubbing the back of his neck.

"OK!" I say looking at him still a little worried. 'I'm really nervous about this. What could be so life changing to make him this nervous.' I think as I close my car door.

''God, she looks good in her baby blue sun dress

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

''God, she looks good in her baby blue sun dress. I need to get her in my house so I can have a quick make out session with her. Then I will tell her about me being a wolf.' I think licking my bottom lip looking at her.

"Come inside!!" I say pulling her to the house, she nods her head and we walk into my house. I am so glad my dad is out of town so we have some privacy. I turn around and pull her close to me, putting two fingers under her chin so she looks at me.

"You look so beautiful today." I state as I kiss her lips, she doesn't say anything, she just pulls me closer to her, returning my kiss. I pick her up and place her on the couch with me on top of her. One hand behind her head as my other hand runs over her breast down to her inner thigh. "You have no idea how much I want to feel every inch of you." I say to her with lust-filled eyes.