Dinner

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter🤬

I am headed back to Sam's house since I just finished patrolling

I am headed back to Sam's house since I just finished patrolling. Leaving me with two hours before I can pick up Aleera for our date. Emily helped me plan the perfect date. Now I just need to go shower and get dressed and go get my girl.

"Anything happen while on patrol?" Sam asks.

"Nope!" I say ''popping the p. "Nothing like always" I state looking at the food Emily made for me and Aleera.

'Fucking Cullen's why did they have to come back. The only good thing they have brought is that I imprinted on Aleera.' I think to myself.

"Ok!! Go get ready for your date, and have fun..." Emily says with the biggest smile on her face.

"Not too much fun... Don't give Paul any ideas Em, and remember what we talked about yesterday!!" Jared states with a serious face.

'Like I could forget.' I think as I shake my head at him.

***Flashback to Saturday afternoon***

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" I ask with a shy smile.

"Nothing, why? What's up?" she asks with a twinkle in her eyes looking at me.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go to dinner with me?" I ask, rubbing the back of my neck. Jared looks at me like I have lost my mind.

"Sure, I would like that. What time?" she says/asks with a shy smile on her face.

"I'll pick you up at 5. Does that sound good? I say/ask. I can't help the cheesy grin that is now on my face.

"It's a date. Jared, give me back my phone now." She states holding out her hand.

"See you then!" I say. 'This girl will be mine by the end of tomorrow. Like she was meant to be.' I think to myself

"OK! well I better get back to them." She says while pointing to the other guys as she starts to walk away. This causes me to let out a small growl. Before I pull her into another hug.

"See you tomorrow." I said as she walked away from us.

"Dude! What are you doing? Sam will not let us be friends with her. And he sure as hell won't let you date her." Jared growls at me. I smile as I start to walk away from him. I need to plan the perfect date.

"He will when I show him, I imprinted on her. And don't act like you want to push her away, we've been friends with her forever." I say with the biggest smile on my face.

"No, you didn't!!" Jared says not convinced I imprinted on her. "And... of course I don't want to lose Aleera. She's Family." Jared says looking down at the sand.