What is it?

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been two and a half weeks since Paul Jr

It has been two and a half weeks since Paul Jr. was born. The pack has gone back to doing patrols of La Push and now Forks since the Cullen's are no longer welcome. We are at the pack house having lunch and just talking about what we all want to do when the Cullen's leave. I haven't been working on my phasing due to Paul wanting to make sure I am healed up before I even try that. But I think he just doesn't want me to phase. Sam doesn't have me run patrol... I know it is because of Jr. and I am ok with that. Me and Amara are laughing at something Embry said when Jake walks in looking confused.

"You ok babe? Who was on the phone?" Amara asks, looking up at her imprinter. He shakes his head no.

"I just got a call from Bella... Begging me to come see her." He says looking at his phone confused.

"Did she say why she wants to see you?" I ask looking over at my cousin, he sighs and shakes his head no.

"All she said was that she wanted it to be a surprise and that I needed to come quickly and alone." Jake says looking over at everyone. I look at him with suspicion. I knew her better than anyone. And I knew she was up to something.

"I personally don't think you should go! But it is up to you... If you do, go take another pack member with you or two!" I say looking at Embry and Quil. Jake looks over at them and nods.

"Amara, let's talk first." He says, pulling Amara outside of the house. I watch them leave as Paul walks over to me with our son.

"What are you thinking about babe?" He asks me, looking concerned as he burps Jr.

"Bella is up to something and I think she is trying to make Jake pick sides, ours or hers! I mean that is what she has been up to in the past. Trying to get Jake away from us. Trying to control him." I say still looking outside as Amara and Jake talk.

"I think you may be right... But what do we do?" Paul asks, looking at me concerned.

"For now we make sure he isn't alone with her." I say with a sigh as I look over at my husband. I give him a sweet smile as I see Jr. sleeping on his chest. " You know you look super sexy right now!" I say biting my bottom lip. Paul gives me his sexy smirk.

"You think so?" Paul asks me as I nod my head and bite my lip. "Are you saying you want to practice making another little Lahote?" He whispers in my ear as I just smile and nod my head at him.

"Maybe!" I say as I kiss him lightly. I hear a groan come from behind Paul. I look to see Jared standing there.

"What's your problem Jar?" I ask, looking at my brother with amusement as Paul just laughs as Jared shakes his head at us.