Jake's Imprint

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It's been two weeks since I met Jacob Black

It's been two weeks since I met Jacob Black. One week since he told me about him being a wolf and the pack and the tribe. And now I am standing in front of Jacob's cousins' house about to meet her. "Why am I meeting your cousin before your dad?" I ask, looking nervous at him.

"Don't worry... Aleera won't bite!!" Jacob says with a chuckle. I glare at him as he knocks on the door. A girl a year or two older than me and Jacob opens the door.

"Well well well... Look what the wolf dragged in?" She says with a laugh as Jake shakes his head at her.

"Hello Kim... Is my cousin home?" He asked as Kim looked over at me. I bite my lower lip.

"Come in..." Kim smiles at me. "I'm Kim!" she says holding out her hand to me I take it and shake it.

"Amara!" I say with a small smile. When I hear a scream from the kitchen. Kim laughs and then scolds Jacob.

"Jacob Black if you make her water break while the pack is out, I will make sure Paul and Jared kick your ass all over the state." Kim yells walking to the kitchen with me right behind her.

"I am so glad you're home Jake!" A very pregnant girl that I am guessing is Aleera. "And who is this?" She asks looking over at me. Jacob looks at me and smiles. He walks over to me.

"This is Amara... My imprint!" Jacob says with the biggest smile. Aleera stands there wide eyed with a smile just as big as his.

"Welcome to the family!" She says pulling me into a hug! "Ok so what has Jakie here told you?"

"Will I know that I am his imprint and I know he turns into a wolf if he gets mad enough." I say with a small smile. Aleera and Kim look at Jacob annoyed with him.

"And that is why the pack and other imprints help the boys tell the newbies." Kim says with a laugh. Aleera slaps her arm but smiles at me and Jake.

"Stop... Jake, you should head to the treaty line. There is a pack meeting with them..." Aleera says to Jake with a sad smile. "Amara will be fine here with us, and I promise to not show her any baby photos of you!" Aleera says with a sly smile. Jacob comes and kisses my head before he leaves.

"Stay inside with them... Don't believe a word they say, it's all lies!" Jacob says kissing me once more. Aleera watches him leave, once he is gone, she turns to Kim. Kim runs out of the room and comes back a few minutes later with photo albums in her hands. I just laugh at them.

"So Aleera isn't showing me baby pictures... Kim is?" I ask with a laugh.

"You would think he would know better by now!" Kim says with a laugh.

"But he doesn't!" Aleera says as we all start to laugh.