Stopping the Volturi!

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

The pack watches the vampires get into place and ready for the Volturi or whatever they are called to come

The pack watches the vampires get into place and ready for the Volturi or whatever they are called to come. We are to wait until they show before we reveal ourselves. Aleera will be the last to step out to make sure they stop and listen to what the Cullen's have to say. I don't like the idea but as soon as she shows herself she will be by my side where she belongs.

Across the field we can see at least 100 vampires emerge from the forest. 'Well fuck!' Jared says looking out at the new vampires. It was a lot more than we were told.

'Do we really think they will stop and listen?' one of the new wolves asks with a whimper.

'They will from what I have learned there are a few that are scared shitless of a white wolf.' Leah says with anger laced in her voice.

'Yeah! Let's put my imprint, mother of my son in even more danger so we can save yours because he decided to knock up that Bitch Bella.' I growl out at Leah.

'That's not what I meant Paul.' Leah says, looking down at the ground.

'Enough!' Sam yells, through the mind link. Aleera is staring down all the vampires.

'There is our signal for us to move.' Sam says as we all start to howl. Once we are out of the trees we see them stop for a second before they start to walk again. I watch as Sam signals for Aleera to come out. I turn my head to watch her walk out of the tree line. When I look back all vampires have stopped in their tracks. Most look afraid as a few look pissed off.

"I see you have not only broken one law but two." A blonde male says looking over at the Cullen's. Carlisle steps up with his hands raised.

"As you can see the full moon does not control her. She can change at will and she looks nothing like the werewolves any of us have ever seen before. These witnesses can tell you that they have seen her phase right in front of them in the middle of the day. She will only attack if she feels you will attack her pack or her people. She is a protector to her people. They are shape shifters that take on the form of a wolf." Carlisle says looking over at the other vampires.

"White wolves are venomous!" A vampire with black hair says, still looking at Aleera. Aleera growls at him, making him step back.

'Little blonde bitch better stop trying to use her powers on me.' Aleera growls out. We hear Edward laugh.

"Jane, please stop using your gift on her. It's pissing her off!" Edward says as the pack gives a barky laugh. "And to answer you Aro, Yes she is but like Carlisle said she won't attack unless you do." Edward says looking from the small blonde girl to the vampire with the black hair.

"Maggie! Have you witnessed her phase as Carlisle calls it?" This Aro guy asks, looking at the Irish girl that has taken a liking to Aleera.

"Yes I have the first day I meet her. I Have even seen her on the full moon. And Like Carlisle said the moon doesn't control her or any of them. She is very nice, she showed me how to make a dream catcher and we talked about mates." Maggie says looking at this Aro guy.

"Hmm..." He says as he rubs his chin. "Would it be possible to see you in human form?" He asks, looking at Aleera. Aleera looks to Sam who nods his head at her. I whimper as she phases back to her human form.

"Please tell her to stop. She is giving me a headache." Aleera says now glaring at the little blonde.

"Jane!" Aro says looking over at the blonde. "Have you ever bitten anyone?" He asks, looking at Aleera. The pack and Emmett laugh at that question.

"I have!" Aleera says, still glaring at the blonde vampire who now looks scared for her life.

"And might I ask what happened to them?" He asks looking from Aleera to The Cullen's.

"Ask him yourself." Aleera says as Edward steps up next to her. "Cause like you, we thought the child posed a danger to us and our people. So if he wanted to save his daughter's life then I was going to take his. But we have watched her grow and whatever you think she is, she is not." Aleera says now glaring at all the vampires crossed from us.

"Edward, is this true?" A brown haired vampire asks, looking from Aleera to Edward.

"Yes it is. Like you have been told. She's not only looking out for her people but the other humans around here." Edward says, looking at the brown haired vamp. "She was doing what any of us would do if we thought that the people we cared about could be in danger from some unknown source." Edward says, giving a small smile to Aleera.

"There is no cure for werewolf venom... So how are you here with your coven still?" The little blonde vampire asks, looking at Aleera confused and concerned.

"There is a cure." Aleera says looking over at the blonde with a smug smirk.

"And what is the cure?" The blonde male vampire asks with annoyance. Edward looks over at Aleera who nods her head.

"The blood of a white wolf." Edward says looking back at the other vampires. Who now look shocked at what they just heard.

"So a white wolf's blood is the cure for a werewolf bite?" The brown haired vampire asks, looking from Edward to Aleera, who nod their head. "Brother's... If she can save my mate then I want her left alone to live her life with her mate and her pack. Under my protection if needed." He says looking at the other two. We all watch as they whisper to each other for a few minutes.

"She poses a threat to our kind." The blonde male vampire yells out. Aleera scoffs at him.

"I pose a threat to your kind!" Aleera asks with a chuckle looking back at me. I growl at the blonde vampire. "You might want to flip that back to you all." Aleera says with a growl.

"She is the last of her kind. If she can save my mate then... I say we let her live her life in peace. They have said that she has not attacked unless her pack or her people are in danger. If we leave them alone then she has no reason to come looking for us. Isn't that right my dear?" He asks Aleera.

"That is correct! I have no desire to hunt down vampires for the rest of my life. I just want to live in peace with my husband and family." She says looking at the brown haired vampire.

"Would you be willing to let me see for myself?" Aro asks, holding out his hand.

"Aro... I don't know if your gift will work on her." Edward says as Aleera steps closer to Aro. "But we will see, I guess." Edward says as Aleera takes another step. Edward looks to Emmett and then me and Jared. We step out of line and walk with my wife up to the other vampires. I watch my wife place her hand in Aro's. We watch as he stares off into space. Once he lets go I pull Aleera back to me.

"I see what you mean Edward she was fighting me at first but then she let me in. You are not just the descendent of a white wolf but the descendent of the original werewolf, the one that started it all. And you were right Marcus... She does not pose a threat to us or our kind. Unless we attack them first." Aro says, giving Aleera and me a small smile. Aleera nods her head at him. "Will you give my brother your blood so he can save his mate?" He asks, looking at Aleera.

"I guess it is a good thing I came prepared." Aleera says as Edward takes out a vial of Aleera's blood.

"Carlisle took it himself." Edward says handing it over the vial.

"Thank you!" Marcus says taking the vile from Edward. "From both my mate and myself." He said and Aleera nodded her head.

"I am sorry for what happened to her." Aleera said and the brown hair vampire just nodded his head.

"Now that that is handled let's move on to the child." Aro says as we walk back over to our side. Aleera phases back into her wolf form.

'One down one to go!' Jake says throw our mind link.