Secrets Revealed

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Sitting in the pack house waiting for my uncle to come and tell us why I phased

Sitting in the pack house waiting for my uncle to come and tell us why I phased. I feel like we have waited for hours when it was only 30 minutes for him and the council members to show up. They all had a smile on their faces. I wasn't sure what I expected but it wasn't this. Paul is on one side of me and Jared is on the other as the tribal council walks up to us. "This is going to be a shock to most of you and to some it will make complete sense." Old Quil says, looking at each member of the pack before he looks at me.

"Aleera... Jason Swan was not your biological father." Billy says, looking at me with sorrow. I shook my head no that can't be right. That can't be true, my eyes start to fill up with tears. How could they not tell me? "Your mother was in a relationship before, her and Jason got back together when she was pregnant with you, that is who your biological father is." Billy says with a sad look to his face. How could he hide this from me?

"So who is my father? Why didn't they tell me? Why didn't you tell me! Do you even care what I have gone through in the last six years?" I yell out looking at my uncle. Tears running down my face. Everyone seems to be in shock as Jared's dad David and mom Melody arrive at the pack house. I was confused as to why they were there. They weren't part of the council. So why were they here?

"They didn't tell you because they wanted the best for you and they thought by not telling you that it would be safer for you. But when your mother died they realized how wrong they were." Melody says with tears running down her face. I glared at her.

"Your mother was in love with Jason and your father was still in love with his ex-girlfriend that was carrying his son. There were only a few months difference in their pregnancies. They didn't want to confuse you or his son!" David says looking in between me and Jared. I look at Jared and my eyes go wide. 'Oh my god... Jared is my brother.' I think to myself. I look back at David and he nods his head. "Jason stepped up and wanted to be your father, now he is not listed on your birth certificate, but knowing that your biological father was having a hard time with having two girls pregnant at the same time. Jason weaseled his way in and convinced your father and mother it was for the best. You only received Jason's last name after they got married when you were 2 years old, with the blessing of your biological father." David says, still looking between me and Jared.

"So who is her father?" Jared asks with anger, looking at his father and then his mother. I think he knows the answer but is waiting for it to be said first. Just like I did.

"I am Aleera's father!" David says with a sad look to his eyes. Jared stands up shaking with anger.

 Jared stands up shaking with anger