The Beach

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I am so happy Jacob imprinted. I know I haven't known this girl for more than 24 hours but I like her. I see the way Jake looks at her and I know that he truly cares about her. I got up a little earlier than normal which sent Paul into a panic. He hated waking up in bed alone.

"Babe!" He yells from our room.

"Kitchen!" I yell back as he comes running down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Are you ok my wolf?" I say with a sweet smile on my face.

"Why are you up at 6 in the morning?" He says grabbing my waist and pulling me to him. "We don't have to be at the beach until 11... Come back to bed!" He says all whiny out at me.

"I am sorry my Wolf... I was excited for today and your son didn't want to stop kicking my bladder." I say rubbing my belly. Paul looks down at my belly and turns me around. He gets down on his knees and lifts my (will his) shirt over my belly.

"Hey little man... This is your daddy. You need to be nice to your mommy. I know you are getting too big to be in there but you still have a few more weeks and then you will have all the room you want. But mommy needs to sleep." Paul says, kissing and rubbing my belly. He looks up at me as I look at him lovingly.

"I love you my Wolf!" I say cupping his face with my hands.

"Good cause I love you my wife!" He says standing up and kissing me. "Now come back to bed..." He whines trying to pull me back to our room.

"But I have muffins in the oven." I say and that got him to stop his whining.

"Muffins?" He asks, heading over to the oven and opening it up. "Blueberry and Banana bread?" He asks, looking over at me as I nod my head. "Why are you baking? I thought Emily and Kim were taking care of the food for today?" He asks, looking at me confused.

"Two dozen are for us, a dozen for Jared and Kim and a dozen for Amara and Jake and two dozen for today for everyone!" I say with a small smile at my husband. He rolls his eyes at me.

 He rolls his eyes at me

"Yet... It doesn't explain why you are baking?" I say looking down at my wife. Emily and Kim both told me that they didn't need her to make anything for today.