79

( TW!! VERY EMOTIONAL CHAPTER 👍🏻
alexa play you & me by james tw )

-

third person.

"I wanna hold the camera," Zach said as Serenity looked at him, "I'm always the cameraman babe."

"This is my youtube channel," she smiled as he shook his head, taking the camera from her hands.

"It's actually been mine since June two years ago," Zach raised his eyebrows, turning the camera on, "Apart from that four month break in the middle."

"Yup, that very long break." Serenity gave him a small nod before he looked at her and laughed slightly, placing a kiss on her lips, "Also you look very good tonight."

"Um ok look at you though," Zach tilted his head before giving her a smile, eventually grabbing ahold of her hand and heading to the restaurant they planned to have their dinner at while Zach was rambling to the camera, the girl beside him every so often looking at him when he'd say a random sentence before laughing and looking away.

And walking into the restaurant, the girl's arm linked with her boyfriends, a confused expression appeared on her face when she realised it wasn't the restaurant they had originally planned on going to.

"Z this place looks too fancy for-"

"Hi uh, reservation for Zach Herron." Zach said to the host, interrupting Serenity's sentence as she shot her head towards him.

"This way," the host told them both, before guiding them towards the back of the restaurant and over to a table of two, letting them sit down then handing them a menu each and walking back off again.

"What do you mean reservation?" Serenity looked at him, her eyes slightly widened, "This place is way too fancy."

"Thought I'd treat you," he shrugged, opening up the menu.

"You always treat me."

"Thought I'd treat you a little extra then," Zach looked up at her, shrugging and smiling, "I know you like Italian food so I took you to an Italian restaurant."

"This isn't good for my emotions right now I will cry," Serenity said, "Although I will be back because I need to use the bathroom."

"If you come back and you were crying I will laugh at you," Zach told her as she rolled her eyes and smiled, walking off before the boy grabbed the camera and turned it on, "Ok hi I need to do this quickly."

"So basically," Zach began to explain, keeping his voice quiet even though the girl wasn't around, "Someone told Ren to vlog our date night and kind of glad they did because now she will be able to watch back the night I proposed, which I'm very nervous to do but I'm trying to hide my nerves because she's too observant."

"But anyway," he laughed slightly, "fingers crossed she says yes and if she doesn't I think I will actually cry. I really want to marry her like you have no idea, she makes me so happy- shit she's coming back."

Quickly placing the camera back down where it was, the boy picked the menu back up again as Serenity sat down opposite him, furrowing her eyebrows and tilting her head.