77

third person.

"Z this hotel room is boring," Serenity said as she walked out of the bathroom and over to the bed, just as she saw Zach jump and move his hand behind his back, "What was that?"

"What was what?" He asked, smiling slightly as she walked towards him, "What are you talking about?"

"The thing you just put behind your back," She replied as he held his free hand out in front of her, shaking his head, "Zach I saw something in your hand."

"Nothing is in my hand," Zach nervously laughed before the girl tried to reach behind him, "Renny stop you just caught me off guard."

"If nothing is in your hand then show me your hand."

"Fine," he shrugged, hesitating for a second before holding both of his hands up in the air where the girl could see them, "See? Absolutely nothing."

"Alright," Serenity smiled, "Anyway, back to what was I was saying-"

"Do you want to go on a walk?" Zach asked her, "It'll get you out of this hotel room and I want to take you somewhere anyway."

"I would very much love to go on a walk," she nodded as Zach gave her a smile, handing her one of the dresses she packed, "For a walk?"

"Yup," he replied, "I'll put on something smart too."

"You're not going to make me wear heels are you?"

"No, not when you're pregnant." Zach told her, patting the top of her head gently before he placed a kiss on her forehead, "See, I know how to look after you - now go put on that dress."

"Why did you pick this specific one out?"

"And what's with all your questions, precious?" The boy raised his eyebrows before giving her a smile, "We can go on a walk and then I'll take you somewhere for dinner."

"Oh, so it's like a date?"

"Yes," he quickly nodded.

"You're acting different," she folded her arms, sitting down on the bed before Zach tilted his head, "You seem fidgety, why are you nervous?"

"I'm not ner-"

"If you need to go back to the studio then we can go," Serenity told him, "I don't have any other meetings so we're good to go."

"If I was nervous about that I wouldn't suggest the walk right now," Zach replied, "Go get dressed."

"Wait come closer to me for a second," she said as the boy furrowed his eyebrows but nodded, leaning down closer to her, "A little closer."

"Are you going to do what I think you're trying to do?" Zach asked her as she nodded, watching him instantly stand back up, "No because I don't want to get distracted."

"Just one kiss," she frowned, "one small kiss."

"One kiss."

"Mhm," Serenity nodded as the boy leant down towards her again and gave her a small kiss, just before she wrapped her arms around his neck and gently pulled him onto the bed.