04

third person.

Zach's flight ended up arriving before his girlfriends, and so with an extra 20 minutes to walk to where Serenity's plane was going to land, the boy stood by the gate and waited for her.

Despite being around no one he knew, the boy still had a small smile on his face due to the fact that he would very soon be reunited with his other half, who he had been long distance with for almost a month and was beginning to grow impatient to not seeing her.

As soon as the time just went past 1pm, the passengers from the girls flight soon began flooding out of the gate as the boy was glancing at each person, trying to spot Serenity.

He slid his phone into the pocket of his sweatpants once he saw the girl, placing his bag on the floor beside him as the smile on his face grew bigger, watching her pick up her pace once she spotted him too.

"Your hair looks so gooddd," he said, engulfing her into a tight hug as he let out a small laugh, "It's not as brown as I expected it to be."

"Hello to you too." Serenity said as she looked up at him, giving him a few kisses before she gave him a smile, "Why do you all of a sudden have facial hair?"

"I'm a man now, I keep telling you this." Zach said as he picked up his bag and took her off her, carrying it for the girl as they walked down to collect their suitcases, "When I said we are adults, I wasn't joking."

"Ok but we can not adult properly," Serenity told him as he rolled his eyes, "Who is looking after Oreo?"

"Who is Oreo- oh my god." His eyes widened as he looked at her, watching her burst into laughter as the boy rolled his eyes and continued walking, "You are annoying me already."

"You can't even remember our own cat," she laughed, "Treasure is looking after him."

"You left our child in the hands of a psychopath? That cat is going to be evil when we return." Zach told her as she furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head.

"Psychopath is a bit of an exaggeration-"

"Didn't she set a car on fire?"

"It was Josh's," she told him as Zach nodded.

"True, he earned that," Zach said, grabbing his suitcase and looked at her, "I love your hair."

"It doesn't look too different from my blonde." The girl replied, looking at the ends of her hair.

"That doesn't matter, it's still so cute," he smiled as she thanked him, "I hope you booked the hotel by the way because I totally forgot."

Serenity paused as she looked at him, a blank expression on her face as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck waiting for her to reply, "Zach."

"Ok listen-"

"You forgot to- Zach."

"Hear me out," he said, holding his hands up, "I know I said on call to you I would do it once I ended, but I fell straight asleep. I just never told you."

"It won't be too hard to just walk into a hotel and book one," Zach continued as she rolled her eyes and shook her head, "I'm sorryyy." He frowned, wrapping his arms around her from behind, "Forgive me."

"Never, now we can't go straight to sleep," Serenity joked, grabbing her suitcase as he let out a huff, "It's not my fault, I thought you were an adult now."

"Precious," he frowned as she turned to look at him, "after we book a room we can sleep, it's not that big of a deal."

"I never said it was, I'm only joking about it." She smiled at him as they made their way out of the airport.

Once leaving the airport and getting a taxi to the nearest hotel, the pair walked into the building and managed to book a room, which made them a little less stressed.

"Let's not take the elevator misses," Zach grabbed her hand, pulling her away from the elevator and towards the flight of stairs as she let out a huff.

"We're on the tenth floor though," She said as he shrugged, holding the door open to the staircase as she thanked him, "In the morning we're taking the elevator."

"Bold of you to assume I'm coming with you in the morning," he said through a laugh as she paused and looked at him, "I can't come into your meeting."

"You could wait outside?" She suggested, heading up the stairs with him, "I thought we were getting breakfast together."

"Oh." Zach replied, "Well in that case I will be coming to breakfast."

"And then waiting outside my meeting?" She asked as he nodded, flashing her a smile as she gave him one back, "Harold wants to talk about something serious apparently."

"Serious good or serious bad?"

"I don't know," Serenity said as she shrugged, "He just said it's serious and important and that I should get there as early as I can."

"Probably not good then," Zach sighed, putting his arm around her shoulders and placing a kiss on her forehead, "Don't stress, It'll be fine."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

zarenity reunited 🥺

also i have a new book! it's called bitter and i'd love if u checked it out 🥺 <3