56

third person.

"There's a nice variety of food," Zach said, looking down at the menu in front of him as Serenity glanced up at the boy, shaking her head as a small smile appeared on her face.

"And you're still going to get the same thing as last time?" She asked.

"You already know it," he smiled, placing the menu back down as he let out a small laugh before stretching in his seat slightly.

As the couple had planned, they spent Christmas Eve in the corner of a fancy restaurant for their date night, a last minute decision to go there rather than their usual restaurant in order to experiment with foods slightly, only to realise that they had been to the restaurant once before.

But since deciding on going to the posh restaurant, Zach had dressed himself in a pink button up shirt and some black jeans, matched with his girlfriend's black dress and her hair slightly curled, focusing on the menu beside her.

Having already ordered their drinks, Zach soon went through his and eventually ended up taking Serenity's off the table before taking a few sips, ignoring the annoyed look on her face while he did so.

"Really?"

"I'm thirsty," he frowned, "You don't want a thirsty boyfriend."

"You don't want a thirsty girlfriend either," she replied, taking it back from him as he let out a dramatic sigh, "You're so overdramatic."

"You cried this morning because I got out of bed before you," Zach replied as Serenity glanced to her side for a moment.

"I wasn't finish cuddling you," she shrugged, "And plus I have a reason to have mood swings now so shut up."

"I'll make you shut up if you continue with your attitude," Zach raised his eyebrows as the girl gave him a glare, instantly making the boy sink into his seat slightly, "Ok maybe not then."

As Serenity gave him a small sarcastic smile, the waiter came over and took their order for their food, before the two were left alone again as Zach looked at her and grinned.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're just-" he shrugged, his face going slightly red as he looked away, "Nothing nothing."

"You've just gone all shy," she said through a small laugh, "What did I do?"

"Exist," Zach furrowed his eyebrows, looking back at her and leaning back in his chair, "I don't know, you're just you."

"Stop because you'll make me cry and I have mascara on," she smiled, covering her eyes with her hands as the boy rolled his eyes and laughed, "I'm serious! Stop it."

"Wow can't even compliment my wife," he shook his head, the girl moving her hands and looking at him confused, "Sorry I meant soon to be wife."

"You're not- are you-" She paused, looking under the table and in his hands as he watched her do so, "No you're not you're just messing with me, go away."

"What?" Zach laughed as their food arrived at the table, thanking the waiter before he looked back at her, "Jesus christ Ren I just gave you a child I'm not proposing now."