24

third person.

"He said he didn't mind dropping you home," Serenity told Ethan as they left the airport, the girl quickly spotting her boyfriends car as they headed over to it, opening up the back and placing in their suitcases before getting into the car.

"Hi precious," Zach smiled, giving the girl a kiss before looking behind his shoulder at Ethan, "Hey man."

"Hey, thanks for the ride by the way." Ethan said as Zach shrugged.

"It's not a problem, your place is on the way home anyway," Zach said, placing down his phone as he started the car.

"Oh, can we stop at the store quickly? I want some strawberries and chocolate so i can make strawberries covered in chocolate." Serenity said as Zach laughed and nodded, making the small drive to the store.

"So what was the meeting about?" Zach asked as the pair let out a sigh, "Oh, ok I guess not good."

"Take a guess," she said, looking at him as he smile fell, "Yeah."

"The whole private relationship thing?"

"And suggesting me and Ren fake date," Ethan added on as Zach slightly groaned, rolling his eyes as they pulled into the parking lot of the store.

"He should just let it go, you've already said no." Zach looked at Serenity as she nodded before kissing his cheek and getting out of the car, making her way into the store, leaving the two boys in the car at by themselves.

Sitting in a slightly awkward silence for a few moments, Zach scrolled through his social media timeline as Ethan spent his time looking out of the window, before finally deciding to speak up.

"You're so lucky, she's so hot." Ethan spoke up as Zach smiled and nodded.

"Yeah she's really-" He paused, a wave of confusion taking over him as he furrowed his eyebrows, processing what the boy had just said, "huh?"

"Yeah like she's got some great confidence," Ethan said through a small laugh as Zach slowly nodded, raising one eyebrow but not bothering to look at the boy in the back seat of the guy, "She pulls it off really well."

"I'd just love to be with someone like her," he shrugged as Zach bit the inside of his cheek, noticing Serenity coming back to the car as Ethan finished up his sentence, "I was watching one of her youtube videos the other day and she looks super good in that black dress she wore to her birthday party."

"Yeah..." He nodded as the car door opened before Serenity got in the car, her lips immediately being met by Zach's before he pulled away and half smiled, turning the car back on and placing his hand on her thigh.

"That took me by surprise," Serenity said as he shrugged, waiting for her to put her seatbelt on before beginning to drive to Ethan's apartment.

The drive there was mainly spent with Serenity speaking about New York and what happened in that one day her and Ethan were there, Ethan adding on to the conversation every few minutes as Zach seemed a little more touchy then usual.

At every red light, the boy somehow managed to give the girl a few kisses on her neck before the light turned green again, and every so often his hand would creep a little further up her leg while
he'd give the boy sat in the back a glare through the rearview mirror.

"Thanks for the ride again, Zach." Ethan smiled as Zach nodded.

"A pleasure." He replied, forcing a smile as Serenity said bye to her work friend, waiting for him to grab his suitcase from the back before Zach wasted no time in driving away again, "Anyway so-"

"What's with you being so touchy?" She interrupted him as he shrugged, "Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be? He hasn't done anything." Zach looked at her quickly before moving his eyes back to the road, "Just in one of those moods tonight."

"A jealous mood?"

"I'm not jealous," he said through a laugh, "Have you eaten yet?"

"No, have you?" She asked as he shook his head, "So are we getting food?"

"I'd rather just go home," Zach shrugged, "We can order some in?"

"Do you want to go because you're in one of those moods'?" Serenity raised her eyebrows as the boy hid his smile, looking away from her as she laughed slightly, "I can't believe you."

"Listen I've been alone in that apartment with just a cat for a day or two, I missed you," He said, frowning and looking at her, "Plus you're always busy and we never get free time together."

The girl smiled before shrugging slightly, "I have free time tonight."

"We are thinking of the same thing aren't we?"

"I was thinking of watching netflix before going to sleep-"

"No you weren't shut up," He rolled his eyes and laughed, "How about we order some food, eat whatever we can and then go to the bedroom?"

"Nah, the food kinda ruins my mood." She told him, "Bedroom first?"

"I guess I can make that exception," he shrugged, dramatically sighing before giving her a small smile.

"Are you sure you're not jealous?"

"Not jealous, I have no reason to be."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

ethan be getting a little too comfortable around zach😳👎🏻