55

third person.

The 22nd eventually arrived and as promised, the boys girlfriends all got on a flight to come see their last performance of the year, everyone excited to cheer on their five friends together despite the messy situations they had all experienced that past year.

And so as the five boys in the band looked out at the crowd, they spotted their large friend group, a smile on all of their faces before Zach let out a sigh.

"Of course she isn't here," he shrugged as Jack furrowed his eyebrows, following Zach to their dressing room.

"Zach, their flight is probably late," Jack suggested,
"Treasure isn't here either and they're both coming from New York, give it a chance."

The boy shrugged it off, a frown on his face before they all finished getting themselves ready for their performance at the jingle ball, all heading onto the stage a few minutes late than planned because Jack couldn't find his bucket hat.

But once the band were on stage, Zach's eyes instantly went to the friend group again, a smile appearing on his face when he saw Treasure and Serenity emerge from behind the big group, wanting to get to the front of them to have the best view possible.

And after the however long show of their friend group being heard from almost the other side of the venue, mainly due to Mason screaming 'have my kids' at the top of his lungs with all the parents around, the last show of the jingle ball eventually came to a close and while everyone was heading out of the venue, the group only ran closer to the stage.

"Daniel looked so hot did you see my man," Mason said, raising his eyebrows, "Phew that man can pin me against a wall and I'd say thank you."

"Jonah looked amazing," Brea said as they all headed backstage, being directed by one of the staff members to where Why Don't We currently were.

"Ren are you ok?" Fleur asked as they all stopped and turned to the look at the girl, "You look really pale."

"I'm just tired," she shrugged, "It was a long flight and I was stressed we weren't going to make it."

"Stress shouldn't make you-"

"Oh my god who let Mason in," Daniel yelled, turning to look at Mason, "You're so obsessed with me, security!"

"Shut the fuck up," Mason shook his head, covering Daniel's mouth and giving the members of staff a smile so that he wouldn't be taken away by any security, "I hate you."

"Liar."

"Wait where's Renny?" Zach asked, practically running out of the dressing room and pushing people to the side until he got to Serenity, grabbing her hand and walking at a fast pace down the hall before turning the corner.

"A second quickie." Jack laughed as the group copied his actions, a smile on his face as he went to pick up his daughter.

Taking his girlfriend to a secluded room just down the end of the hall, he closed the door to it and locked it before sitting down on the end of the bed that place in the corner of the room, instantly looking at her with a concerned yet excited look on his face, "Tell me please i'm so nervous."

"Please don't be mad," she replied, grabbing the small box out of the pocket of her jacket and placing it in his hands, "You're going to hate me aren't you?"

"I told you whatever happens i'll be here, why would I be mad?" He asked, opening up the box just as Serenity put her hand on top of it.

"Ok but before you look, one line is negative and two lines is positive, just so you know-"

"Yeah yeah I know now let me lookkkk," he groaned as she rolled her eyes and smiled, giving him one nod before moving her hand away from the box.

As the boy eventually got the lid off of the box he was handed, he took out the pregnancy test and stared at it for a few seconds while trying to remember what his girlfriend said about the lines.

The girl's fingers crossed behind her back, she was desperately hoping that no part of him would react in a bad way, knowing that she was already overly stressed about what she was going to do.

"Wait.. wait no shut the fuck up," he shook his head, throwing the box to the side and standing up while his eyes were still on the test, "Wait you are?"

"Yes Zach."

"For real?" He smiled slightly as she nodded, looking up at him just when he sat back down on the bed and covered his face with his hands, going completely silent.

"I can't tell if that's good or not.." Serenity mumbled, scratching the back of her neck and sighing slightly.

"You're like actually not playing a joke on me right now?" He asked, looking up at her as a grin was on his face and tears were in his eyes, "There's like not the real test in the back pocket of your jeans or anything?"

"No that's the only one I have with me," she said, "I took two, both positive and that's the only one I kept to show you."

"So wait hold on oh my god," Zach said, covering his mouth in shock before then removing it again, quickly standing up and engulfing the girl into a tight hug, which he quickly let go of and shook his head, "Sorry does that hurt the baby or am I good?"

"You're fine," she laughed slightly as he nodded then proceeding to instead of just a hug, pick her up and spin her around a couple times before placing her back on the ground, "So you're not mad?"

"No oh my god I need to call mom," Zach said, grabbing his phone from his pocket as one arm was still wrapped around the girl in a hug, trying to find his mom's contact, "I'm so excited- you're definitely keeping it right?"

"Yes, yeah." Serenity nodded before Zach smiled once again, placing a few quick kissed on her lips as he proceeded to call his mom's number, letting her know the news.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

why do i feel like this chapter could've been so much better bye asf😁👍🏻