01

third person.

"Does anyone want any wine?" Christina asked the group as they all looked at her, "I will take that as a no."

"Lav looks like she wants some." Treasure joked as Gabbie shook her head, grabbing a hold of her child as the group of girls laughed.

"Definitely not," Gabbie said.

"I have a load of drinks in the fridge if anyone wants any," Serenity told the group as half of them got up, making their way to the fridge to get themselves a drink as the others remain seated, "Some might be Zach's but I'm sure he won't mind."

"Just tell him Treasure took them and he won't argue," Fleur said through a laugh, walking back over to the group, "Also I don't know If I mentioned this yet but I love your new apartment."

"I love your cat," Treasure smiled, laying beside the cat and every now and then petting it, "Oreo is so cute."

"The fact that you got a cat a week after moving in," Brea shook her head as Serenity shrugged, letting out a laugh.

"Listen it was either a cat or a child, we made the better choice." Serenity told the group as they all somewhat nodded in agreement, "Zach preferred the name Misty for the cat though. But we compromised and called it Oreo."

"You mean you argued with him until he gave in?" Amelia asked as she nodded and smiled, taking a sip of her drink.

"Jack would never get a cat with me," Gabbie said, "He doesn't even want to move in with me yet."

"Corbyn is taking me away from the weekend soon." Christina told the group as they all looked over at her, invested in what she was continuing to say, "He was like 'make sure you're free because I can't rebook it' and I nodded and made sure that week was completely free."

"Maybe he's proposing." Fleur raised her eyebrows as Christina shook her head.

"Oh shit what if he is," Treasure covered her mouth as her eyes widened, "Would you say yes?"

"Obviously, but he won't be proposing," the girl furrowed her eyebrows, sitting down in the circle as they all tilted their heads, "I'm serious, I know him too well."

"Hi Lavvv." Serenity said, picking up the girl and placing her in her lap, "Your dress is so cute."

"I heard Jonah broke up with Tate-"

"The power I hold is unbelievable." Treasure said, letting out a small laugh, "All it took was a powerpoint for him to look through."

"It was clear she was toxic for him." Fleur nodded, taking a sip of her drink, "I heard he didn't take it well though."

"No I think it was her that didn't take it well," Gabbie said, "Her twitter is basically her subtweeting him about being a dick."

"Jonah is a sweet guy." Brea said, every girl in the group having a smile growing on their faces as they glanced at each other, "Oh here you all go."

"Please." Amelia looked at her, "You two would be perfect."

"He's like 6 foot." The girl replied, "I'm half his height."

"You're taller than Jack, so you can't be."

"He doesn't like me like that," Brea defended herself, folding her arms, "Plus he just broke up with Tate, it would be wrong for me to do that."

"None of us really liked her anyway." Treasure admitted, sitting up and looking at them, "I hope you didn't otherwise I've just made myself seem like such a bitch."

"Just?" Serenity looked at her, "You've always been a bitch."

"We all disliked her too don't worry." Fleur reassured the girl as she sighed in relief, laying back down beside the cat, "Watch her start subtweeting Brea."

"Couldn't care less," Brea shrugged, "She can do whatever, she was never nice to me in the first place."

"Same." Serenity nodded, "I don't know why she felt the need to give us weird stares like I was trying to take her boyfriend."

"I mean, he did like you for a period of time." Christina shrugged.

"Yeah but I never liked him back, plus I was dating Zach so why would I run off with some other guy? It just confuses me." The girl explained.

"She's always been confusing," Gabbie said, shaking her head and rolling her eyes, "She almost dropped Lavender once."

"No if she ever dropped my child it would be on sight." Treasure said, "If I ever have a child and she wants to hold it she's not, never ever."

"If?" Fleur furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't know if I want any," She replied, "I'd rather be that one drunk aunt who travels the country with her husband for a living."

"I wonder how Eben will take that," Amelia laughed, "Does he want kids?"

"I'll have two maximum if he wants to, but once they grow up I will be travelling the world." Treasure said as the group nodded, all sharing a small laugh before they fell into a small silence.

"We should do nights like this more often," Brea suggested, "Obviously all together and make sure we don't leave anyone out."

"Especially since the boys are across the world right now, we could do another next week?" Gabbie asked, "Wait are they back next week?"

"They come back Monday," Serenity said, "Zach's meeting me in New York and we're spending the week there because I have a few meetings and stuff."

"Well when you're back, we'll plan one then," Treasure said as the group agreed, a smile on each of their faces.

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

a cute lil girls night for the first chapter cos i hardly include content of the gang 🥺