12

third person.

The following Wednesday, Serenity and Ethan arrived at the studio at about the same time, just past 10am. They made their way inside and went straight to working on the EP Ethan was desperate to get out before Christmas.

With Christmas a little over 2 months away, they had about a month or so to write the songs before Ethan could produce them and get them out for the world to see.

After the first few hours or so of nothing but hard work, the pair of them were getting hungry and were soon needing to take a break.

"You'd think I'd keep snacks in here or something but I have none at all," Ethan spoke up as he looked through the drawers and cabinets as Serenity shrugged.

"We could always go get something to eat from a cafe or something," She suggested as the boy nodded.

"Do you want to go now?" He asked, "We could do with a break."

"Sure," She nodded, getting up and grabbing her jacket as the boy did the same before they left the studio, heading down the street to one of the cafe's on the corner.

Entering the cafe, the pair sat down in the corner of the room and looked through the menu, deciding what to get to eat before the waiter came over and took their order, quickly walking away once they had it.

"By the way, Zach is taking me to London next weekend so I hope that doesn't mess up anything to do with the EP." Serenity told Ethan as he shook his head and shrugged.

"Nah it's completely fine," He replied, "How long are you going for?"

"We get our flight next Thursday and I think we come back in the early hours of Tuesday morning," Serenity explained, "So it's not too long."

"Oh yeah no you're all good, is it his birthday or something?" Ethan asked her as she shook her head.

"No he just thought we could do with a weekend away so he made a last minute decision," She said through a small laugh as a small smile grew on her face.

"You should definitely go on the London Eye." The boy told her, "I didn't go on it much when I lived there but you see all of London, it's amazing."

"You lived there?"

"I'm British." He laughed as Serenity raised her eyebrows, a shocked yet confused look on her face, "I don't really have an accent but yeah I'm from London."

"Shut up no you're joking," she shook her head as their food arrived at the table, the pair thanking the waiter before she looked back at Ethan, "Why'd you move here?"

"England wasn't really for me," he shrugged, "I thought I could achieve a lot more in LA."

Serenity nodded, taking a sip of her drink as she let out a sigh, "I want to live in England. Or maybe Canada, I don't know I just want a nice family home."

"You seem to have a lot of your life planned out," The boy told her as she shook her head, letting out a small laugh.

"God no, there's a lot of things I'm waiting to do, I just need to let Zach do what he loves doing before I even think about my dreams." The girl explained as Ethan slowly nodded.

"Can your dreams not happen at the same time as his?"

"I'm not sure." She shrugged, "He wants to tour the world and live near his bandmates, doing what he loves and I want to move to Canada or England and have a nice family home, you know?"

"We're two very different people." She continued, "His dreams are the complete opposite to mine. I want to settle down and he's doing all these cool things across the world."

"You're 18, right?" Ethan asked as the girl nodded, "You've still got so many years to worry about settling down."

"I know, that's why I'm waiting for him to be happy with what he's achieved before I thinking about myself," she replied as he nodded.

"I mean, I often see that relationships with two completely different people work best. I've seen in like videos of you two on your youtube that you've obviously got chemistry and you get along so well, but I think it's good that you can both make it work." Ethan explained.

Serenity nodded, giving him a small smile as he returned one, "Are you not in a relationship?"

"No, no way." He quickly shook his head, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked at her, "I suck at commitment. Plus I haven't found anyone."

"Are you looking for someone?"

"I guess?" He paused, "Why?"

"Just wondering," she shrugged, "I know someone who is looking for someone too."

"Who?" Ethan asked, "Is she nice?"

"Darcie, she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

how would you feel about a chapter focused on treasure and eben?