73

third person.

Walking into his and his girlfriends apartment just past 7pm, having finished an entire day at the studio and ready to fall asleep cuddled up to Serenity, he instead found the girl sat at their kitchen table, a paint palette and a brush in her hand while staring down at a canvas placed on the table.

"Hey," Serenity said as Zach furrowed his eyebrows slightly, placing down his bag before making his way over to the table she was sat at.

"Hi," he replied, standing behind her and placing a kiss on her head, "Why are you sad?"

"Who said I was sad?"

"The butterflies you're painting." Zach told her, watching her shrug as he took a seat beside the girl, "Has someone said something?"

"No," Serenity shook her head, "I'm just a little stressed and a little annoyed."

"Why are you annoyed?"

"Because the trip to New York got pushed back," Serenity told him as he slowly nodded, "And I was looking forward to going."

"Ok well if we're still going then where is the problem?" Zach asked.

"There isn't one, I'm just annoyed that I have to wait longer to go." She said, looking up at him, "Your hair looks cute when it's messy."

"You look cute all the time." Zach smiled slightly, standing back up, "Can we go cuddle? I'm tired."

"It's not even 8 yet-"

"Great I'm glad you want to cuddle me," Zach interrupted her, pushing her chair out and taking the paintbrush out of her hand before he picked her up, walking off to their bedroom, "Where is Oreo?"

"On our bed," she told him as he nodded, putting Serenity back down and picking up Oreo, before he got himself into bed and placed the cat on his chest, "I thought you wanted to cuddle me."

"I do I'm just waiting for you to change into more comfortable clothes," Zach shrugged, giving her a smile as she nodded and went off to get herself changed, "Also do you want to go out for dinner tomorrow?"

"Not really."

"Oh." He frowned, "Why?"

"I don't feel like it," Serenity replied, eventually getting into bed beside Zach and looking at Oreo, "Can you move him?"

"He's sleeping," Zach mumbled, kissing the top of Oreo's head, "I can't interrupt him."

"Alright," she rolled her eyes, grabbing one of their blankets and wrapping it around her.

"Rennnn," the boy sighed, moving Oreo off of his chest before shuffling closer to the girl who had faced away from him, "What if we order in food tomorrow? Also did you eat anything or should we order something now?"

"I already ate," she replied as Zach slowly nodded.

"Ok," He said, putting his arm over her before placing a few soft kisses on her neck, "Wait so are we ordering in food tomorrow?"