10

third person.

"Hey." Serenity said as she walked into Ethan's studio, placing her bag down on a chair and taking off her jacket, "Sorry I'm late I was with Zach, he took me out for lunch."

"You're fine, I was tidying up the space anyway." Ethan said, giving her a small smile, "Do you want a drink or anything?"

"No i'm good for now, thank you."

Ethan nodded as he grabbed a chair for her to sit down on, "So the EP. I actually had a sort of direction of where I want to go with it, but of course you're going to be the one mainly doing the writing and I don't know how this works."

"Well what's your idea for it? I can work off of whatever your plan is for the EP." Serenity told him, sitting down beside him as the boy grabbed a notebook of his and opened it up, showing it to her.

"It's sort of basic but I want the songs to help people," Ethan told her as she nodded, "If you cant work off of it it's completely fine, I'm sure whatever we get written i'll love."

"I think we could definitely work with this outline." She said, "Do you have a set date for when you want the EP to be realised?"

"Preferably before Christmas, so about two months."

"Ok well, I'm sure if we meet a few times a week for it we can get it done." The girl told him as he nodded, being handed back the notebook, "So you want the songs to help people with finding their true self and their happiness?"

"Yeah," he shrugged, "Kind of that."

"Noted." She smiled, "Let's start."

Ethan nodded as the pair got straight to work with their project, instantly getting along and having the same sort of interests for the songs, what they were each going to be about and why they would be helpful for the listeners.

And for the next few hours, they worked without being distracted. Of course they didn't get as far as they wanted to, but they made a good start and were both pleased with what they had made.

As the time reached 5pm, the sun was beginning to set and the both of them were getting tired, "You've yawned 3 times in the last 10 minutes. Let's come to a stop."

The girl nodded, closing up their book of lyrics and tidying up the desk space before she sent Zach a text, asking to be picked up as she put on her jacket and grabbed her back, waiting for Ethan to be ready to leave too.

"Are you free Wednesday?" Ethan asked, putting on his jacket as Serenity nodded, "Same time Wednesday then?"

"Sounds good." She smiled as they left the building, "Are you being picked up or driving home?"

"I usually just walk," Ethan shrugged, "What about you?"

"Zach's going to be pick me up."

"Do you want me to wait with you? It's dark and I assume being a girl and alone while it's dark is scary." The boy said as Serenity nodded.

"You can wait with me if you want, I'd appreciate that." She told him, giving him a small smile as Ethan nodded.

"I watched some of your youtube videos last night by the way," Ethan told her as she looked at him, watching his eyes widen as he realised what he said, "Not in a creepy way, I just wanted to try get to know you better so I didn't say something to upset you."

"Oh, yeah no I get that." Serenity said through a small laugh, "There isn't much to know about me, I write songs and I have a skincare line, that's it-"

"You have a skincare line? What's it called?" Ethan asked.

"Precious." She said, smiling as she said so because all that had came to her mind was Zach.

"How'd you come up with that?"

"My boyfriend calls me precious, so I just went off of that," the girl explained.

"That's so cool." Ethan raised his eyebrows just as a car pulled up beside them, the window rolling down as Zach turned to look at them.

"Get in loser we're going to get food." Zach smiled as Serenity rolled her eyes playfully, opening the car door as Zach saw Ethan, "Oh hey man, I assume you're Ethan."

"Yeah I'm Ethan." He nodded, "I'm guessing you're Zach? Huge fan of your songs by the way."

"Thanks dude, I appreciate it." Zach told him, "I hear you're cooking up some good things."

"I'm trying my best," Ethan laughed, "I'll see you on Wednesday Ren."

"See you then," Serenity nodded as she got into the car, leaning in to give her boyfriend a kiss as he pulled away, "Did I do something?"

He shook his head, pulling out an envelope from the pocket on the side of the door and handed it to her, making her furrow her eyebrows, "It was a last minute decision, open it."

"I hate when you do this." She tilted her head, opening up the envelope as Zach put one hand on the girls thigh, beginning to drive to their favourite restaurant.

As she opened up the envelope, she pulled out two plane tickets, immediately looking at him as he tried to hold back his smile. Serenity shook her head, reading the ticket to find out where they were going, "London?!"

"I felt stressed earlier! I thought we could do with a weekend away," Zach shrugged.

"We went to New York a few days ago."

"But that's not as fun," Zach frowned, "So we're going to London for the weekend and Corbyn and Christina are going to Paris so I thought we might as well go away too."

"When are we going?" She asked.

"We get our flight next Thursday," Zach told her, glancing at her for a few seconds before looking back at the road, "Oreo is being looked after by Fleur and Amelia."

"You really just planned all of this in a few hours?" Serenity smiled as the boy nodded, "Thank you so much what the heck."

"Let's make a child," he joked as her head shot towards him, causing him to burst into laughter, "I'm kidding! We can't."

"Well we could-"

"We can't." He interrupted her, "You know I wish we could. Management just isn't worth the risk."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

mAnAgEmEnT jUsT iSnt wOrTH tHe RiSk