09

third person.

"Oreo hi baby." Zach smiled as he walked into Treasure and Brea's apartment, immediately picking up his cat and sitting on the floor, "I missed you."

Serenity shortly followed behind Zach with a bag full of snacks for Treasure, looking up at the girl before pulling her into a tight hug, "How are you doing?"

"I'm good." Treasure replied as Serenity looked at her, not so convinced as she placed the bag on the counter, "Ren I'm fine."

"Did Eben come see you last night?" She asked as the girl nodded, sitting down on her sofa, "Did he stay the night or not?"

"He left at about 1 in the morning," Treasure told her, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around herself as Serenity sat down beside her, "But I think I need that company."

"Have you eaten yet?" Serenity asked her as she shook her head, "Have you had a drink?"

"I had a tea," she looked at her, "Don't go making me any food."

"I'll make you spaghetti." Serenity smiled as Treasure shook her head, "I want you to eat something."

"I'm not that hungry."

"I'll make you some and whatever you leave you can put it in a tub," Serenity explained as Treasure slowly nodded, her eyes tearing up as the girl sat beside her furrowed her eyebrows, "What please don't cry."

Zach sat up as he looked at Treasure, unsure of what to do as his girlfriend was quick to wrap her arms around her. He put Oreo to the side and tried to get Serenity's attention, which clearly wasn't working as her main focus was comforting her best friend at the time.

And so he got up and went to the kitchen, making both of them a tea so that Serenity didn't have to worry about getting up before placing it on the table beside them, receiving a small thank you from his girlfriend before he gave her a small smile and sat back on the floor in silence, not wanting to say anything.

"I feel like such a bad person." Treasure mumbled as the girl beside her shook her head.

"You're not a bad person," Serenity told her.

"I feel like I am," she shrugged, "I'm too rude and-"

"No, you're not." She interrupted him, "You're perfect just the way you are, I promise you're not a bad person. You're not rude, you just like to say things as they are and that's one of the best things about you."

"Yeah," Zach added on, "Brutally honest, you just like to say the truth and call people out on their bullshit. If it wasn't for you then I probably still would've been a dick." He explained as Treasure gave him a small smile.

"See, you're helpful." She told her, "Don't you ever feel like a bad person, we love you for who you are and if people don't like that then fuck them."

"If Brea isn't here and you ever feel like you're struggling, our apartment is always open for you." Serenity continued, "And if we're both away somewhere then as you theres Daniel, or there's always my family, they love you."

"I don't want to be a bother though." Treasure sighed as Serenity shook her head, wiping the girls eyes with her thumb.

"You won't be a bother, I'd rather be here to help you than let you suffer alone." She said, "You did it for me, I'll do it for you, no questions asked."

"I love you." Treasure slightly smiled before being pulled into another hug from Serenity.

"I love you so much," she replied.

–––––

INSTAGRAM

ebenofficial, imzachherron and 302,926 others liked this post

serenity: love u forever🖤

view all comments

username: how old is this photo my gosh
↳ username: like 2 years old
↳ username: theyre so baby 🥺

ebenofficial: 🖤
↳ username: treben is thriving rn🥺🥺

username: pls ur my favourite duo ever

username: was this when ren was that in relationship
↳ username: the relationship we don't talk about? yeah shut the fuck up.
↳ username: ren has said before she doesn't like to talk about so shut up

username: ur both so pretty

username: i honestly don't get how people hate you, ur so unproblematic and ur so supportive and loving to all ur friends, why tf do u get hate :(
↳ username: she's a bitch that's why

imzachherron: love u both <3
↳ username: PLEASE🥺

treasureb: i don't deserve you
serenity: you're my favourite person
↳ username: zach is punching the air rn
treasureb: you're my favourite person🥺

username: i hate you both

username: ok but i'm so glad they're ok. the rumours about you two falling apart worried tf out of me :(
↳ username: same i thought something happened to them :(

username; we love treasure so much :(

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

a little trerenity chapter <3