05

third person.

"Ok so my meeting is in ten minutes, after that I have half an hour before a shoot so we have time to go get something to eat or a drink and then I need to go back to the hotel and change before going back to my shoot in a different location and then I think that's me done for the day," Serenity explained as they walked down the street, a growing smile on Zach's face as he became proud of everything she was achieving.

"Am I coming with you to all of it or do you not want me to?" Zach asked as she looked at him.

"Of course you're coming." She smiled, grabbing ahold of his arm, "Unless you don't want to."

"I definitely want to." He said through a laugh as they walked into the building for her meeting, "I'll be waiting right here for you."

"I'll be like ten minutes max." She told him as he nodded, taking a seat on a chair as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket, watching the girl walk down the hall to her managers office.

As she reached her managers office, the girl knocked on the door and waited for Harold to tell her to come in. Once he did so, she walked in and sat down opposite him, giving him a small smile as he looked up from his laptop.

"Serenity," Harold said as she slowly nodded, a somewhat nervous look on her face, "I know you just moved in with your boyfriend and all."

"Yeah.." The girl tilted her head slightly as her small smile dropped, knowing it had to involve something to do with her relationship as Harold was hesitant to say what he needed to say.

"The team couldn't help but notice that there seems to be a lot of," he paused, looking to the side as he furrowed his eyebrows, searching for the right word to say, "drama, would you agree?"

"Not really."

"Your boyfriend, he's in Why Don't We, isn't he?" Harold asked as Serenity nodded, fiddling with the ring on her finger as she fidgeted in her chair slightly, "Obviously you know you can't speak out about any scandals you get yourself into, and the only ones you have been in have been to do with his fan base."

"It was only one scandal-"

"Right, so I wanted you here to tell you that maybe it would be better if you kept your relationship private." Harold suggested as Serenity paused and looked up at him.

"Private?" She tilted her head as Harold nodded.

"Obviously you would still be together, but you wouldn't talk about each other or anything and i'm sure his management will agree with what i'm saying." The man explained as Serenity furrowed her eyebrows slightly.

"I don't want to do that." She said as Harold went silent for a moment, "I love talking about my relationship."

"Yeah but we just think-"

"It's my relationship." The girl interrupted him as he nodded and raised his eyebrows quickly, looking away for a second as he let out a sigh.

"Why don't you speak to your boyfriend about it and then come back when you make a decision," he suggested as she rolled her eyes subtly.

"He'd only agree with what I'm saying." She shrugged, folding her arms as he slowly nodded.

"Ok well," Harold scratched the back of his neck, "Just know if there is any scandals that do happen that may involve your relationship, you are not allowed to speak about it."

"Can I go?" She asked as he nodded, sitting back down by his desk as he watched the girl get up and leave.

As she walked back down the corridor towards where Zach was sitting, he looked up from his phone and saw her give him a half smile before her eyes glanced back at the ground.

"Oh no," he mumbled, standing up and sliding his phone into the pocket of his jeans, "what did he say?"

"That we should keep our relationship private." Serenity told him as he nervously laughed.

"Ok and you said no, right?" He asked as the pair began to walk out the building, "I'm assuming you said no."

"Of course I said no." She replied, "He said that your management would agree with him and I had to remind him that he doesn't control my relationship."

"Why did he want our relationship private?" Zach asked.

"Because I keep getting into scandals. Although I had one and it was just that stupid tweet I put out, which has now blown over because the truth came out." Serenity explained as the boy nodded.

Zach let out a sigh as he wrapping his arm around her shoulder, placing a kiss on her head, "Is he going to keep trying to make it happen or was it just something he suggested?"

"I don't know." The girl sighed, "Knowing him he's going to try and keep suggesting it."

"Just keep saying no, he can't control your relationship. Especially if you were in it before you signed with him." Zach told her as she nodded, agreeing with what he said as she gave him a small smile.

"Are we getting something to eat before my shoot then?" She asked him, "I have a few spare minutes now as I let the meeting early."

"You're growing too famous now, slow down please." He said with a smile on his face as she looked at him confused, "I'm serious, you're platforms are growing so fast."

"Your youtube is like almost at 3 million, your insta is almost at 600k, slow downnn." He frowned, "You're my little secret."

"And you're supposed to be mine but no you're sooo famous," She replied jokingly as he let out a laugh, gently pushing her before grabbing a hold of her hand.

"You're so annoying."  He shook his head as the girl slightly laughed, placing a small kiss on his hand.

"I love you too."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

they make me so soft🥺🥺

HAHAHAH NOW THE REAL DEAL LETS GO