fourteen

"Jennie? How long have you been out there?" Rosie asked, and Jennie shrugged.

"Five minutes, maybe?" She said. "Anyway, Jisoo and I have a plan, right babe?" She continued, and a look of horror washed over Jisoo's face.

Babe.

"Jisoo?" Rosie said.

"Um. Yeah, we have a plan. It was supposed to be for if this happened to us, but it'll work for you and Lisa," She said, her cool demeanor gone.

"For you and...?" Lisa said, looking from Jisoo to Jennie.

"Yes."

"How long-"

"Since the Ruby Jane event," Jennie said with a smirk.

"Since the- WHAT?" Lisa said.

"Jisoo and I hung out in her hotel room after Rosie went to bed-"

"That's enough," Lisa said, and Rosie laughed.

"Well, I guess we have more in common than we thought?" Rosie said, and they all laughed.

"I guess we do," Jennie said. "But here's the plan. You're going to start a YouTube channel, and we're going to make a video for that about this. Unless you want to just put it on Instagram, but I don't think that's as good," She said.

"Yeah, I have the channel I post vlogs on when I'm on tour. Can we do that?" Rosie said.

"Sure. So we'll shoot a video from you about that, and Lisa can be in the video and share it to her socials. We need to do this before Fashion Week starts. Then, the world will see you and Lisa together with a huge crowd of A-listers and happy, and they'll just want to be you."

"I like the plan," Lisa said.

"I hate it," Rosie said at the same time. She pulled out her phone and opened Instagram, where she had a wave of notifications. People were commenting on the post Dispatch made, and since she was tagged in it, she got all the notifications for it. All. The. Notifications.

That doesn't look like a guy to me, One comment said.

How do we know that she didn't just have a friend in the dressing room?

I hope it's a girl. Roseanne gay icon?

The comments went on and on like that. But there wasn't really anything negative- people were just curious and excited. That was all Rosie could hope for with this, right?

"Earth to Roseanne?" Jisoo was saying, waving her hand in Rosie's face.

"Wha- what?" She said, and Jisoo laughed.

"You zoned out," She said.

"Oh, sorry, I was just on my phone. I think that my Fanseanne will be supportive, but the Thai people are the bigger question, right? I don't know if we can just take something like this into our hands." Rosie said.

"There are such harsh laws in Thailand about speaking poorly of the Monarchy," She said. "I don't know if that will help or hurt us."

"Probably help, right? Because people can't talk poorly about you. And we aren't Thai citizens, those laws don't apply to us," Jennie said.

"I just don't want to get anyone hurt," Lisa said. "I don't want to hurt my kingdom or my friends or anything. I don't want people who hate me to get hurt, because they're entitled to their opinions. This- it's too much."

"Lili," Jennie began-

"I can't do this. This could interfere with international relations, and that's way over our heads."

"No. I don't think you understand, Lisa." Rosie began, fire in her eyes. "You don't have a choice. Either we go public now and control the narrative, or we don't and the press controls the narrative. Dispatch will do it either way and you know that, so get it together!"

Lisa blinked at Rosie beneath her long lashes.

"Fine," She said.

"Fine?" Jennie asked, and Jisoo looked at Lisa, furrowing her brows.

"Fine. We'll do it." Lisa said, and Rosie smiled.

"That's what I like to hear." Rosie smirked.

-------

a/n:

thanks for reading! i am very busy with schoolwork right now but over break i will try to write a backlog of chapters so that i can have content even when i'm busy. thanks for reading! <3

xx

lily marie