four

The girls had gone to the movie and dinner, and were sitting in Lisa's convertible. Rosie had been shivering from the cold, so Lisa gave her her jacket, despite how Lisa was now cold herself. They were in the parking lot of the sushi place, something lingering over them. Rosie didn't want to go home yet, and she knew she would have a decision to make pretty quickly on if she wanted to go home or go and get dessert. She didn't want this night to end, but she was worried that Lisa was tired of her eccentricity.

"Thank you for giving me your jacket," Rosie said, and Lisa shrugged.

"Don't worry about it," Lisa said, putting her arm around Rosie. A shiver ran down her spine, and her heart began to flutter as she looked into Lisa's eyes. Rosie fluttered her lashes, looking down before looking back up at Lisa. That was her move for flirting without being awkward. Lisa's eyes met her, and before she knew it, Lisa's other hand was cupping her face, and they were kissing. They were kissing, and Rosie felt her heart leave her chest as she kissed Lisa. Rosie put her hands in Lisa's hair and pulled her closer. For just a moment, their hearts beat as one as their lips locked in Lisa's convertible, the cold night air around them. Nothing else mattered.

After another moment, Rosie pulled away and looked into Lisa's eyes. She could look into those eyes forever, she thought. And Lisa was kissing her again, and she melted into the other girl. Another short eternity passed, and Rosie pulled back. Lisa had tasted like ginger and spice- probably because of the sushi- but she didn't mind.

Neither of them knew what to say now, clearly. So they didn't. Their hands came together and their fingers interlaced, and Rosie put her head on Lisa's shoulder as Lisa turned the radio on. They sat there in the night for a half hour before Lisa dropped Rosie off at the hotel, and then their first adventure was over.

〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣

"You kissed her? On the first date?" Jennie said over video chat with Lisa.

"Um." Lisa said, hanging her head. Jennie seemed angry, and Lisa realized that kissing in a public place in a convertible was not a good idea. She also realized that kissing on the first date was something that she was definitely not supposed to do- at least, according to Jennie. "Jennie, listen. There's just something about her that I'm drawn to. Rosie is just- she's incredible." Lisa continued.

"Damn it, Lisa, you've been on one date."

"Two, if you count the coffee shop." Lisa protested.

"You've known her for three days!" Jennie said, putting her face in her hands.

"I don't know what it is, but something about her just makes me want to know more." Lisa continued.

"No, don't you dare. I know that shine in your eyes. Roseanne is famous because people fall for her in an instant. Lili. She'll break your heart and write an album about it," Jennie said. Lisa knew this wasn't necessarily wrong, she just didn't want to think about it.

"Nini." Lisa said, calling Jennie by her pet name. The two girls sighed at the same time.

"I'll be in Thailand tonight," Jennie said. Lisa furrowed her brow.

"What for?"

"I'm promoting Ruby Jane. I have an event, but after that I'll come hang out with you." She continued, and Lisa smiled.

"Thank goodness. I miss you, Jennie."

"I have to go, my flight is soon. See you then," Nini said, and Lisa shut her laptop.

〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣

The memory of the kiss with Lisa lingered in Rosie's mind the way the taste of a macaron does. She felt as though she could still feel Lisa's hands on her, taste Lisa's gingery scent, smell Lisa's perfume. Rosie wouldn't forget that. She looked at her phone, and saw fifty texts from Jisoo, fifteen missed calls, and a notification that Jisoo was on Instagram live. When she opened Instagram, her mentions were flooded with people tagging her on Jisoo's live, so she joined it.

"Chaeyoung!" Jisoo said, and Rosie laughed. Rosie spoke barely any korean anymore, but she could understand it when her parents or friends spoke it to her, or when she watched Jisoo's dramas. Her korean name was something normally she only heard from her parents.

Rosie sent a request to be in Jisoo's live, because the comments were moving super fast and she knew Jisoo wouldn't be able to see what Rosie was saying otherwise. Jisoo accepted it, and Rosie saw her face reflected in the live. She had makeup on, though it wasn't a lot, and she was just wearing an oversized AC-DC shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Hiiii jisoooooo," Rosie said, and Jisoo furrowed her brow.

"Jichu?" She said, and Jisoo started laughing.

"I called you fifteen times! I'm locked out of my hotel room!" She said, and the comments went wild as Rosie started laughing.

"SOOYA!" She said, and both girls started laughing. Rosie got off of the live and opened her door to see Jisoo, sitting on the floor with her phone out.

"Why didn't you go down to the front desk?"

"The lady started speaking really fast Thai and the only thing I know how to say is 'i have no money'," Jisoo said, and Rosie lost it.

"Jichu," She said with a laugh. "I'll go with you," and Jisoo said goodbye to the people on her livestream as the girls disappeared down the hallway. It was moments like this that made Rosie love Jisoo so much- that you never knew what you were going to get.

a/n: tysm for all of your support! it means a lot to me, please vote if you liked this story! 

xx

lily marie <3