two

Roseanne and Jisoo had left when Lisa came out from the back. Roseanne had scribbled something on her napkin, and left a substantial tip. It read:

Lili,

Text me?

[xxx]-xxx-xxxx

Lisa didn't notice that Roseanne hadn't signed her name- she probably didn't think that Lisa knew she was the Roseanne Park, but she knew that Lisa would know she had left the note. Lisa smiled and added Roseanne's number into her phone. She didn't know if she should wait to text her, or text her immediately. What should she text her? What would she say first?

Lisa considered texting her best friend, Jennie, to ask what she should do, but she then realized how much she was overthinking everything. It didn't have to be something remarkable. She finally opened up the messages app and sent Roseanne a simple text.

Hey! ;)

Was that too simple? Lisa had butterflies in her stomach just thinking about it, and that wasn't normal for her. She didn't normally worry like this. But nothing about this situation was normal.

Before Lisa could worry for too long, she got a text back from Roseanne.

Hiiiii!

It was so simple. What do you say back to something like that? She wasn't sure how to start a conversation up, but as soon as she began to ponder that, she got a text back.

How are you?

Lisa smiled and took her apron off, hanging it on the hook. Her shift was over, so it was time for her to go back to her apartment- which her parents had decided was absolutely necessary, and that there was no way she would learn the necessary life lessons of having an every-day job if she were going home to a palace. No, she was living in a shitty little apartment she paid for with her minimum-wage job. But Lisa knew that her people were often suffering much worse than she was, and if she were to understand them, and be their Queen, she would do her best to live like them.

〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣

"She text me! She text me!" Rosie squealed to Jisoo as they headed back to their hotel room.

"Uh, yeah. That's what happens when you give people your phone number," Jisoo said, and Rosie shoved her playfully.

"Sooya, you know what I mean. I'm so excited!" She said, spinning in a circle.

"OK Rosie." Jisoo said, rolling her eyes. The two girls entered the hotel lobby, but Rosie was enamored with her phone, so Jisoo guided her to where the elevator was. They went all the way up to the top floor, where the fancy suites were, and Jisoo scanned her key card, the girls spilling into Jisoo's suite. Rosie sat down on a couch, kicking off her shoes and putting her feet up.

"We're going on a date! Tomorrow!" Rosie said, and Jisoo clapped, picking Rosie's Doc Martens up and putting them by the door.

"What are you going to wear?" Jisoo asked Roseanne. Rosie thought for a minute before remembering that she didn't have her full wardrobe because she was on tour. She would only have casual clothes and stage outfits to pick from.

"I don't have anything!" Rosie said.

"No. Where are you going?" Jisoo said, and Rosie looked at her phone.

"The movies." She said. "We're seeing Mulan."

Jisoo thought for a moment. "Hmm," She said. "Why don't you just wear a casual dress?"

"I- That would be a good idea. Yup." Rosie replied, and Jisoo ruffled her hair.

"So, when is this big date?" Jisoo asked.

"Tomorrow night at 7. We're doing a movie and then going out for dinner after to some rooftop restaurant Lisa likes." Rosie said.

"Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"Lili. Lisa. Lili is her nickname," Rosie said. "And I did tell her my name is Rosie. So she probably got the rosie-anne connection."

"Don't be too sure," Jisoo said, and laughed. Rosie was worried, of course, but she was more excited for this new adventure than anything.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter, and follow me for more!