ten

The day of the concert went by in a flash, and before she knew it, Rosie was half an hour away from going on. Her hair and makeup were done, and she had the outfit on she had picked out at Jennie's. Jisoo was in the audience somewhere alongside Jennie, and Lisa was going to go and join them shortly.

Someone knocked on the door to Rosie's dressing room, and she opened it to find Lisa with a bouquet of flowers.

"Break a leg," She said, holding out the bouquet of roses. Some of the roses were black, and some of them pink. Something about it felt perfect.

Rosie pulled Lisa into the dressing room and closed the door. As the door closed, she leaned in and kissed her. It was like fire running through her veins, even more than the adrenaline she got on stage. Rosie had once been addicted to the adrenaline of being on stage and seeing a huge crowd, all there for you. It was the same way she had been addicted to procrastination in high school, living for the rush of energy her body produced. It was like a drug then, and so is being on stage, though Rosie no longer just lived for that rush. She could already feel that her new addiction was Lisa, despite the fact that she knew she was headed into withdrawal.

Lisa pulled Rosie in closer, putting the flowers down on the dresser. They were one for a moment, though cut short by an alarm sounding off of Rosie's phone that told her it was time to head to the stage. Lisa pulled away,and Rosie smiled at her.

"See you," She said, leaving the dressing room.

〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣

Something wasn't right.

There was somebody with their phone out that started to walk away just as Lisa left the dressing room. It was strange, because they lingered for a moment, but not long

Lisa noticed that the person was heading towards the public entrance to the concert- where she would be going- and made the split second decision to follow him.

They were in a hallway by themselves now. The person turned and noticed her, and Lisa caught a slight glimpse of his face. He was wearing a black medical mask and hoodie, with a pair of dark jeans and converse. Lisa then saw what was up on his phone- it was pictures of Lisa walking into Rosie's room with flowers, and leaving slightly disheveled.

Shit.

Lisa lunged forwards and knocked the phone out of his hands. She stomped on it, and he swung forwards to try and slap her. She punched him square in the jaw, then kicked him between the legs and ran off with the phone into the audience.

Her heart was pounding harder than it ever had before. She went in through the entrance, heading towards the front of the stadium where Jisoo and Jennie said that they would be. She saw Jennie waving at her and went over to her, her hands shaking.

"Someone just- Paparazzi-" She said, and Jennie looked like she was about to be sick.

"Oh no," She said, and Jisoo furrowed her brow.

"You look like you took care of it," Jisoo said, and Lisa looked down at the phone in her hand and the blood across her knuckles.

"Hopefully," She said, putting the phone into her purse and wiping her hand off with a wipe.

"Let's just try to enjoy the concert, right? No need to ruin our nights," Jisoo said, and Lisa took a deep breath.