Peter Pan's baby sister

Peter was chasing his baby sister around Neverland because she had woken him up from his dream about Wendy. Y/n had woken up before Peter and she heard him saying Wendy so she decided to wake him up. She smiled evilly and took a bucket of water and threw it at Peter waking him up instantly.

" Wendy?" Peter said and looked at where he was. He had dreamed of him and Wendy at a lake and he stood near the water and he thought he had fallen in, but when he saw his baby sister with a bucket in her hands and he realized his dream about Wendy was not real.

Peter glared at his sister because she had ruined his perfect dream. So he got up from bed, Y/n ran away from Peter and threw the bucket behind her and it hit Peter in the face. Peter stumbled back. "Owww" he said and rubbed his forehead and ran after his giggling little sister.

"Got you" Peter said and wrapped his arms around her from behind her, lifting her up from the ground. Y/n giggled and laughed.

"U go me" she said and turned around in his arms and kissed her brother on his cheek. Peter smiled at his little sister and loved when she tried to talk.

"Peter" she said in a sweet voice and looked into his eyes. "Ca u put me down?"

He smiled and put her down, but he didn't let go of her instead he tickled her. Y/n laughed and tried to get away from her brother's fingers that were tickling her stomach. Peter loved her laugh and stopped tickling her and looked at his sweet sister in the eyes. "I love you flower" he said and stood up.

"I luv u P" she said and jumped into his arms with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Peter smiled and put his arms around her securing her so she wouldn't fall. Y/n buried her head in the crook of his neck and fell asleep.

♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨*•.♪¸¸.•*¨
𝗛𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲.
𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲.
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁/𝒜𝓌ℯ𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ_𝒯ℴℴ𝓉𝒽𝓁ℯ𝓈𝓈