𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓭★𝓞𝓾𝓪𝓽

Hey guys now I have got my new laptop, I have been writing, thinking of ideas for new one shots and it would be great if you guys could give me some ideas. Plz I would be grateful. I'm going to try to publish as often as I can. But I haven't been feeling great and I have work to do. And my health isn't always great, but I will try to update.

s/c- sea creature

Y/n was the second youngest of King Triton's daughters. An adventurer just like her younger sister Ariel, but Y/n did never get all the attention like Ariel did. But Triton loved her like all his other daughters.

Y/n was loved by every fish in the waters. Her best friend was an/a s/c and he/she was by her side through thick and thin. Y/n wanted to travel the world, but it was forbidden. Her father had told her to stay near Atlantica and never go too far. But that didn't stop her sister Ariel who found love with a prince and lived happily ever after on land. Y/n missed her sister dearly and she wanted what her sister had, so she had made up her mind to find love. Her own prince, but what she didn't know was that it wasn't a prince at all.

Y/n Pov

There was this feeling coursing through my veins from the calming sound of the crashing waves. The feeling of being free from all my troubles free from all the rules. I have never felt so free in my whole life, never felt this feeling before. And at the same time I feel regret for not listening to my father. But if you want to find love you have to listen to your heart and none of the mermans deserve my heart.  So I swam away from the place I called my home to find love just like my dear sister Ariel.

I swam from sea to sea, ocean from ocean but I couldn't find anyone. The only people I saw were a Mad man and a pirate with one hand. The pirate was nice, not like the horrible stories I grew up with. My own mother was killed by a pirate ship. My father's hate for humans grew that day. He told me and my sisters about how cruel all pirates were, And that we should never trust a pirate or a human because they would want to capture us.

Third Pov

"What is a fish like you doing here?" He was standing by the railing looking down on me with his arms folded.

"Well I'm looking for my happy ending" You said and smiled at the pirate.

"Happy ending? There are no happy endings" The pirate said angrily. He didn't believe in happy endings because he had lost his. The one he loved with all his heart was ripped away from to early.
You looked at the man with sadness, you kinda understood how it felt to lose someone you loved.

"Maybe not for all, but I belive you will find your happy ending Mr.Pirate and true love"
The Pirate rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Yeah, yeah I believe it when I see it and see you around fish"

"You to Captain and I hope to see you again" You waved goodbye and dived down.
"Goodbye fish" He shouted out.

 You never saw the pirate again, but You knew you'd see each other again. 

I know this is a short one but it's a beginning of a new oneshot. How do you guys want it to begin with? What do you want to happen?

Comment what you want

Awesome_toothless