𝒯𝒽ℯ ℋℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒪𝒻 𝒩ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 3

𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 3 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏, 𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆, 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆, 𝑩𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆, 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑯𝒐𝒐𝒌.

𝑰𝒇 𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕.

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕. 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔
◈━━━━━━━━ 🖤 ━━━━━━━━ ◈

Lucy was a little scared to approach the boy after what had happened. She did know if she could trust this new boy. But he looked harmless to Lucy and she thought it was maybe the pressure from the lost boys. Chanting him to shoot Felix but he didn't want to so he shot at Pan instead. Lucy didn't know why the boy was still there, because if someone harmed or tried to harm Pan's daughter even a little hair on her head they would have been dead already. 
So Lucy smoothed out her dress and fixed her bow in her hair. She always did that when she was nervous and she was really nervous now. Lucy made her way to the boy and tried to look so tough she could but she was too cute when she tried to look mean, but in that dress she had it was impossible. 
The boy heard someone walking up to him but he didn't look up because he thought it was maybe Pan who tried telling him that his family didn't care about him.
But when he saw the color blue in front of him, he looked up and saw it was Lucy. 

"Hi am Lucy" Lucy introduced herself to the boy, she was a little scared but she knew she didn't have to be scared.

"Hi, I'm Henry" The boy said and smiled at her. "I'm sorry" He was sorry for what he did because when he fired the arrow he didn't see Lucy.

Lucy smiled big after what Henry said. She could see that he was indeed sorry.

Henry patted on the log beside him for Lucy to sit. Lucy sat down beside him and it became quiet. You could only hear the noise in the background.

"I thought girls weren't allowed in Neverland. So why are you here?" Henry asked her. Lucy became confused and looked at him in a weird way. She didn't know what he was talking about. There have been girls in Neverland but what her father had told her they never wanted to stay on the Island. And that the only girl who mattered to him was her and no girl would come between him and his daughter.

"Girls are allowed here but they never wanted to stay here" Lucy said then she crossed her arms feeling both sad and mad at the same time.

"They all want to grow up, that was what the last girl wanted" She said and mumbled the last part.

"oh" Was the only thing he said and he was about to ask her what she was doing on Neverland but he stopped when he saw Pan glaring at him.

"Lucy" Pan called after his daughter and Lucy looked up when she heard her name. Pan nodded with his head for Lucy to come. So Lucy got up from the log and said bye to Henry before she made her way to her father. Lucy bounced her way to her father, her dress swayed when she walked.

"Yes Papa" She said and stopped in front of him playing with her fingers.

"I don't want you talking to him" He told her. He didn't want her to get attached and he didn't want Henry asking questions about his daughter.

"But" Lucy said but Pan cut her off before she could continue. 

"I said no Lucy" He strictly told her. Lucy nodded her head and looked down. Pan got up from the log he was sitting on and put his hand under her chin and brought it up. "I care about you and I only want what's best for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes papa I understand"

"Good come now it's time for bed" He said and lifted her up into his arms and walked away to his hut. Pan helped her take off her dress and her bow in her hair then he walked to the cabinet and took out her nightgown and helped her get dressed.

Pan took Lucy up in his arms and put her on the bed and brought up the blanket up the chin and kissed her goodnight.

The next morning Lucy got up from her bed. She put on another blue dress, she put her favorite blue bow in her hair and last she put her shoes on. She smoothed out her dress and looked in the little mirror that was on the floor in her room. Peter Pan had put a small mirror for her in her room that was just her size. Lucy did what any little girl does, posed in front of the mirror and did silly faces. She was stopped by her stomach growling for her to eat something. So little Lucy walked to the door and prepared herself to jump down to the ground below her. She swung her arms back and forth and jumped down landing on the soft grass.

Lucy got up from the ground and made her way to the camp. When Lucy was half way she stopped in her tracks. She heard voices she didn't recognize and the first thing she did was hide. Lucy hid behind the nearest tree she could find. She peaked out from the tree and saw a woman with black short hair. She was wearing a white shirt with a wine red jacket on and next to her was a woman with long blond hair. Then she saw a man with blond short hair, but what really caught Lucy's eyes was the man who stood beside the blond man. She could recognize that man from a mile away. Lucy smiled big and was so happy that her friend was back on the Island, but what she didn't see was a third woman and she saw Lucy. A woman with black hair and when Lucy met the eyes of the woman. Lucy backed away from the tree and tried to run away from there but the woman magically appeared in front of her.

The woman called the others and Lucy became frightened when all of them came out with weapons in their hands.

All of them were shocked to see a little girl and what they have heard Pan didn't have girls on the Island, especially a little girl.

The woman with very short black hair walked forward and this time Lucy saw a bow in her hands. The woman lowered her bow down and put her arrow away when she saw that it was just a little girl.

"Hey. I'm Snow White" The woman introduced herself to Lucy with the kindest smile Lucy has ever seen.

Lucy didn't know what to do or if she should trust these people at all but she knew she could trust one of them. So she did something that shocked all of them. She ran up to the only one she knew of them and jumped up into their arms and wrapped her arms around their neck. 

He stumbled back and put one of his arms under her to support her so she wouldn't fall.

"Hook do you know her?" Asked the one and only The Evil Queen and took a step forward. Hook took a step back and tightened his grip around Lucy. Hook cared deeply for Lucy and he had gotten closer to her doing his visiting on Neverland. 
And he he wanted to keep the Evil Queen far away from her as possible.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ
Pʟᴢ ʀᴇᴀᴅ

Hey sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. I have been busy and next week I will be on vacation and I don't know if I will have the time on writing anything.

But I promise I will update so often I can and do you guys want part 4 of Heart of Neverland?
Tell me in the comments and plz vote for more.

Guys plz give some ideas on what should happen in part 4. What do you want to happen?

And plz give me some ideas on oneshot I can make. If the reader should he related to someone from ouat or someone else that's not in ouat.

Do you guys want to know how I look and something about me?
𝑨𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆_𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔