Peter Pan Battlefield

Y/N- Your name

"No time for rest" That's what Pan told the lost boys

They had been up all day preparing for battle and they weren't allowed to sleep and they had nowhere to run from this. The lost boys stood in the shadows and they just wanted to lay down and try to get some sleep but Pan said to them "We carry on even if you are tired. We do not rest, remember what we're fighting for and meet me on the battlefield"

" Even on the darkest night I will be your sword and shield" The soldiers told the Princess Y/n who stood camouflage behind the soldiers prepared for the one who called himself Peter Pan.

"You will be mine" Pan screamed out to the princess who stepped out in front of her soldiers ready to fight for her country. The King her father was a coward but powerful. Y/n was the Princess everyone respects and Pan had taken a liking to her and wanted her as his Queen to rule Neverland with him.

This could change everything and Y/n didn't want to give up and she didn't know why Peter Pan had started a war but what he said shocked her and she wondered what did he mean "You will be mine"?

Y/n walked forward with her Soldiers behind her and Peter Pan did the same with his lost boys.

Y/n and Peter Pan was standing face to face ready to start the war

"We could change it, if we stand up strong and take the lead" Y/n told the leader of the lost boys" When I was younger, I was named a generation unafraid. For the heirs to come" she said and raised her sword and turned around and looked at her soldiers " Be brave" she told them" And meet me on the battlefield even on the darkest night" she screamed

"We will be your sword and shield and camouflage" the soldiers screamed to her ready to defend their country.

"You will be mine" Peter Pan said to her because he saw how much power she had on the soldiers and her country." We may be the first to fall, everything could stay the same or we can change it all" Peter pan told Y/n ready for her to give herself up so they could end this before it started.

"Meet me on the battlefield" she told Peter Pan ready for him to give up"Even on the darkest night" the soldiers said

Hope your guys like it and check out my other story's too.