𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Everything changed when Peter brought a girl named Wendy Darling to Nerverland. He became distant and was more around Wendy.

What was so special about that girl? Something was it, if she got the attention from Peter.

I sat by the fire eating my lunch. I was staring at Peter and Wendy. They looked so happy together and that hurt my heart. I felt someone beside me and saw Felix.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked softly.

"No" I said, my voice breaking. I got up from the log I was sitting on and hurried away from there to my tent before anyone could see my tears. I didn't want anyone to see me crying. I collapsed on my bed and buried my face in my pillow and cried silently. I loved Peter very much. I thought we had something because we were so close before Wendy came. But it was obvious that he didn't feel the same. I heard my tent door opens. I looked up and saw Felix walking in.

"Hey it's Pan, isn't it?" I nodded and sat up.

"I love him Felix, but he doesn't feel the same. He obviously loves Wendy" Felix was thinking for a second.

"How about this? We act like we're dating. That way we can see if Pan really likes you or not" Felix suggested.

"Sure" I nodded. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

The next morning I got up and went to sit by Felix. I was still a little tired. I sat down by felix and laid my head on his shoulder. In response Felix wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You okay there love?" He asked me and I was a bit confused why he called me that, but then I remembered what we talked about last night. 

"Yes I'm fine" I said and smiled. Felix kissed me on the head.

"Good. Do you want me to bring you some breakfast?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you Felix" I said. He nodded and got up. I could feel someone burning a hole in my back. I turned my head around and saw Peter, he quickly looked away. Felix came back and sat down beside me and handed me my food.

"I think it's working. I felt Peter glare at me and when I looked at him, he quickly looked away." I whispered to him. He smiled at me. 

"Good. Trust me you will be kissing and hugging at the end of the day" He said. I smiled back at him. He quickly kissed me on the cheek.

Soon Peter stood up and addressed the boys.

"We are going to play a game. We are going to play who can hit the most targets. Felix you'll be the second captain. Pick someone" He said.

"John" John walked to Felix. 

"Y/n" I smiled and went to stand by Peter.

"Daniel" After all the lost boys were on a team. Peter gave me the bow with an arrow ready to shoot the first target. I prepared to shoot.

"How's your relationship?"

"What relationship? And when did you and Felix start dating?"

"Umm, your relationship with Wendy? Yesterday" I lied.

"I'm not dating her" My eyes widened and I hit my head with my hand when I pulled the string too fast. I'm an idiot. Peter looked at me concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"No. I'm an idiot" I shouted and I noticed Felix looking this way, but I didn't say anything.

"Why are you an Idiot?"

"Can't you see?" I asked him. He looked confused.

"See what?" I groaned.

"THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU" I screamed. When I realized what I said I slapped my hand over my mouth and ran off.

✶𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚡✶

Peter looked at me.

"Have you been listening this whole time?" He asked. I nodded.

"I have a question. If she is in love with me, why is she dating you?" I groaned and facepalmed. Is he so blind.

"You are an Idiot Pan. We were pretending because Y/n loves you and she wanted to make you jealous. She was jealous of you and Wendy"

"Oh. She doesn't have reason to be" I slapped him in the face.

"Ok, oww. That hurt" He said.

"Go find her and tell her that you and Wendy aren't together because she thinks you are. So if you really love, find her and tell her." I said and he teleported away. 

𝚈/𝚗
I ran and ran so deep into the woods. The air in my lungs ran out so I collapsed on the floor and started crying. There's no way he feels the same. I started hating myself and I should never have said anything. All of sudden I felt someone's hand lift my head up. I looked up and saw it was Peter. I gasped and I tried to get away from him but he grabbed my wrist making sure that I didn't leave.

"Could you please listen to me. I love you and only you. Wendy means nothing, she is only a pawn in my plan. If you don't believe me let me prove it to you" He said. Before I could ask how, he leaned forward and kissed me. I never thought Peter would do this because it was unlike anything I thought he would do. The kiss was gentle, his lips were soft and before he could break the kiss. I responded and wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me and deepened the kiss. Peter responded and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. We broke apart from lack of air.

"I love you so much and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. Would you be my queen?" He asked. I kissed him again.

"I love you too and will gladly be your queen my king" He grinned widely and picked me up bridal style and walked to a tree and sat down with me on his lap, his arms around my waist, my head on his shoulder. It was perfect just me and Peter. 

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞. 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞.
𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝓐𝔀𝓮𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮_𝓣𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼