𝓞𝓾𝓪𝓽 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓷

𝓗𝓲 𝓼𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓭 you_are_uncool
𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽
𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝.
𝙿𝚕𝚣 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚗𝚎
"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔"
⸙ ━━━━━━━ 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓷 ━━━━━━━ ⸙

Being the only girl on Neverland with only boys. It was a handful. I'm not kidding, they are so messy.

There were only few boys you had a close relationship with.
Maybe you could guess who these boys were?

There were the leader of Neverland, his right hand and one lost boy and his name was Devin.

Devin may have acted tuff in front of the lost boys, but to you he was a sweetheart. He always stood up for you when new lost boys looked down on you just because you were a girl. They thought that girls only were trouble and would ruin everything.

Oboy how wrong they were when you showed them what you could do with a bow and an arrow.

When you would walk out in to the forest searching for food Devin would always come with you to give you company and assist you.
You thought it was cute and you appreciated his kindness.

If it wasn't obvious you had a crush on Devin, everyone knew it except Devin himself. He thought you were inlove with someone else just because you always spend time with this said person.

"Oh come on Peter don't look so grumpy all the time" You bumped his shoulder with your. He glared at you but you could see a smile form in the corner of his lip. "At least smile" You put your hands on each side of
his face and tried to pull up his lips into a smile. It kind worked but he swatted your hands away from his face."Stop Y/n you are embarrassing me"
You laughed at his face. "OK ok I'm sorry, but you need to smile more don't look so grumpy all the time. Anyway have you heard anything new about Hook?" You asked him but his attention was elsewhere. "Peter"
"Peter" You called out his name, but he didn't listen, he looked at something behind you so you turned your head and saw what Peter was looking at or rather who he was looking at. It was none other then Devin and he did not look happy at all. You didn't know why he was glaring in your direction, but it wasn't you he was glaring at it was Peter.
When You met Devins eyes he looked away from you.
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕? 𝑴𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓?"
You turned back your head around and looked at Peter who had a big smirk on his face. "𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐?" You moved your head and saw Felix. He sat by the fire and he also had a big smirk on his face. You were going to ask Peter but before you had time to ask him he disappeared.
So You had decided to talk to Devin and when you approached him he looked away from you and he didn't want to meet your eyes.
"Devin" You called out his name but he ignored you, bu you didn't give up. "Devin have I done something wrong?"

"Why don't you go back to your boyfriend?" Devin said with anger in his voice and jealousy. " Looked like you had fun"
You started laughing and you couldn't stop. Devin looked at you confused and didn't know why you started laughing for.
"Haha Silly Devin Peter Pan is not my boyfriend" You sat down beside him. "I would never and I mean never date Peter Pan"

"Why, you both seem so close with each other" Devin said and looked away from you. You took a hold of his face and turned it around so you could look him in the eyes.
"Devin he is my brother" Devins eyes got big with shock and embarrassment. How couldn't he have know.

"What?"

"Yes Everyone knows that he is my brother except you apparently. We tell every lost boy who come to Neverland. You didn't listen then" You laughed at him again when you saw he was in deep thoughts. I tried to remember the day he came but he couldn't remember that part. You kissed Devins cheek and stood up and walked away from him. You looked back and saw Devins red face. He met your eyes and you motion with your hand for him to follow you and you had never seen him run so fast before.

When he had came up to you, you both walked away together. You teasing him about his jealousy.
Peter Pan and Felix exchanged glances with each other and with both had big smirks oj there faces.

⸙ ━━━━━━━ 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓷 ━━━━━━━ ⸙
𝐇𝐢 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭.
𝑨𝒘𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆_𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔
Don't forget to vote for more and don't be afraid to request.